News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"The Expendables 3" News and Rumors

Started by Fnord, August 07, 2013, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Sylvester Stallone has just updated his Twitter account with news that Bruce Willis will not return for "The Expendables 3." But losing one major star created an opportunity to bring on another. And that new addition to the cast is Harrison Ford.

"WILLIS OUT. HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!," wrote Stallone. The obvious question is why is Willis not returning? It's possible that his follow-up message explains everything. "GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE," added Stallone.

I can only assume that he must be talking about Willis, who has a reputation for doing his best to hurt productions and having zero respect for anyone who he feels is beneath him.

"The Expendables 3" is set to hit theaters on August 15th, 2014.

Source: Sylvester Stallone

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Black Death

well I thought they pretty much end Bruce Character arc in the last movie. The no need for him to come back in all truth
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Quote from: Black Death on August 07, 2013, 05:29:08 PM
well I thought they pretty much end Bruce Character arc in the last movie. The no need for him to come back in all truth

you say that like those movies have plots.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Crazy Kyd

As long as Harrison Ford doesn't get killed off in the first 10 minutes of the movie, I'll be fine.

I also hope that the 3rd one isn't as bad as the second.

Gary

Quote from: Crazy Kyd on August 07, 2013, 06:02:28 PM
As long as Harrison Ford doesn't get killed off in the first 10 minutes of the movie, I'll be fine.

So it can be bad? Just not really bad? How much level of bad is bad enough?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Crazy Kyd

Quote from: Gary on August 07, 2013, 06:04:28 PM
So it can be bad? Just not really bad? How much level of bad is bad enough?

I'm basically saying I know it won't be a great movie and I hope it won't be worse that the second.

Mike Powers

Rebel Child

Quote from: Crazy Kyd on August 07, 2013, 06:02:28 PM

He's not Sean Bean....

He'll have at least 30 minutes before that happens

Sabra

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Fnord

Mel Gibson is the Villain in "The Expendables 3"

Sylvester Stallone recently revealed that Bruce Willis will not be returning for "The Expendables 3." In just a matter of days, however, Stallone was able to sign Harrison Ford. And now comes word that Mel Gibson and Antonio Banderas will also appear in the film.

At one point, Stallone wanted Gibson to direct "The Expendables 3." Gibson declined the offer, but apparently was still interested in being part of the film. He'll play the main villain. Gibson and Banderas will also appear in "Machete Kills."

"The Expendables 3" co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Kellan Lutz, Ronda Rousey and Victor Ortiz. Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes and Milla Jovovich are rumored to be part of the cast. The film is set to hit theaters on August 15th, 2014.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Via Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Luger

Quote"Expendables 3"[edit source | edit]
On August 10th Lex Luger signed on for a role in Sylvester Stallones Action packed movie Expendables 3.

But we all know the validity of Wikipedia.  This is the last entry on his page....

Quote"THE COSTCO INCIDENT[edit source | edit]
Deadspin.com in July 2012 posted a brief story from a Costco employee who witnessed Lex shopping with a group of men and demanding a cart so he could make it to the bathroom. suddenly he reached for his rear end and patted his butt... The damage was done he had sharted.