Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2015

Started by Mike Powers, October 25, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

jagilki

My Mug just came in a box.  No paper or nuffin in with it, so I'm still in the dark,

Rob

Quote from: jagilki on December 13, 2015, 07:41:36 PM
My Mug just came in a box.  No paper or nuffin in with it, so I'm still in the dark,

Okay seriously? I'm  alittle disappointed with that cause I signed a gift card and ticked to a box to wrap it!

That's only half by the way. I figured I should say something...`
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

theres been concern that some people ( at least in the co/utah area) that people have been getting cards that have been opened and stuff removed. if there was something opened id say something. in some cased, money or gift cards were removed and in some, the holiday cards never made it to their destination...

people have no class anymore these days.

The Refreshing drink....

GM Franchise

I think I signed mine, not sure if it'll show though. I had to rush sending it so I wouldn't forget before I went out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Just arrived today, pretty excited to run this campaign.

Gonna guess...

Was it you, Prancy???

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Moddin' on December 14, 2015, 01:47:43 PM

Gonna guess...

Was it you, Prancy???

Nope, not me.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just FYI my gift might not arrive til after Christmas but I know they'll love it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on December 14, 2015, 02:56:05 PM
Just FYI my gift might not arrive til after Christmas but I know they'll love it

same here ... it might be little late , but there going to love it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Oooh the Wifey told me what my gift was (she opened my mail that hooker) and I'll have a pic up later tonight. Said there wasn't any note or slip to indicate who it was from just the gift.

I totally wanted this and again, pic later.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 14, 2015, 04:10:14 PM
Oooh the Wifey told me what my gift was (she opened my mail that hooker) and I'll have a pic up later tonight. Said there wasn't any note or slip to indicate who it was from just the gift.

I totally wanted this and again, pic later.

This one was me. Sorry about the lack of note. I wanted to get it sent before my three days of chaos that happened. I hope you like it.  :)

jagilki

Quote from: Rob on December 14, 2015, 02:49:15 AM
Okay seriously? I'm  alittle disappointed with that cause I signed a gift card and ticked to a box to wrap it!

That's only half by the way. I figured I should say something...`

Second half came today.  Thanks Rob.  This one was gift wrapped and had your note.  I'm sure it was because the split it they did it that way.

No pic yet, but for everybody else it was a TPB of Mighty Avengers.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: T-Moddin' on December 14, 2015, 01:47:43 PM

Gonna guess...

Was it you, Prancy???

Heh heh heh ;)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Rob

Quote from: jagilki on December 14, 2015, 04:52:37 PM
Second half came today.  Thanks Rob.  This one was gift wrapped and had your note.  I'm sure it was because the split it they did it that way.

No pic yet, but for everybody else it was a TPB of Mighty Avengers.

I spent about an hour Googling other things that you might like but thought it best to stay to your list :P Glad you liked!
SixersEagles

[/center]