News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Rob, December 31, 2015, 12:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Happy New Year everybody!

Whether you're weird like Jordan and you celebrated it hours ago or even weirder like pretty much the rest of you who celebrate it much later, I hope you have a great Night! New Years a bit of a cliche with everyone looking for that perfect night that probably doesn't exist but fuck it, why not keep looking!

I think I had the perfect new years about 5 years ago so I'll hold onto that one xD

I've had a fantastic year in 2015, pretty much everything in my personal life has been great and despite the fact I'm moping tonight I can look back and be proud of how great mine has been!

I hope all of you have had a great year and wish you an even better 2016!

I love you all :P  :grouphug:
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Drama Queen

Well said Rob. Happy 2016 everyone. Love you guys.

Doug E Fresh

Happy New Year to all! This coming year is about to be the craziest of my life. Can't wait.

Dorling

Happy new year to my Internet family. Got myself some 55% navy rum and gonna see in the new year in style.

Make it a good one ladies and gents.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Rob on December 31, 2015, 12:31:41 PM
Happy New Year everybody!

Whether you're weird like Jordan and you celebrated it hours ago or even weirder like pretty much the rest of you who celebrate it much later, I hope you have a great Night! New Years a bit of a cliche with everyone looking for that perfect night that probably doesn't exist but fuck it, why not keep looking!

I think I had the perfect new years about 5 years ago so I'll hold onto that one xD

I've had a fantastic year in 2015, pretty much everything in my personal life has been great and despite the fact I'm moping tonight I can look back and be proud of how great mine has been!

I hope all of you have had a great year and wish you an even better 2016!

I love you all :P  :grouphug:

Mate I'm about to eat breakfast on New Years day. Get with the times! ;)

Happy new years all!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Goldferg

Happy new year ya filthy animals
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

jagilki

Happy New Years everybody.  Fnord said he'll be here in a few hours to pass out Blow Jobs.

Black Death

happy new year all... enjoy have fun ... stay drunk
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gravedigger

Rob

GMT is the most neutral time in the world... The world works according to us :)

Suck on that for your new years
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

Quote from: jagilki on January 01, 2016, 02:33:55 AM
Happy New Years everybody.  Fnord said he'll be here in a few hours to pass out Blow Jobs.

um, i dunno how i feel about this....

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

Much love to you all btdubs.