News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on December 05, 2012, 11:15:38 PM
^^

QFT. Daryl and Merle are my two favourites going.... also starting to like that prisoner with the moustache. Calling Sofies mom a lesbian was funny as shit.

Axel is his name.   

Quote from: Stonerman on December 13, 2012, 09:20:55 PM
I guess I'm just in the minority as I enjoy most of the characters in general.  I started to lose interest in Rick during his breakdown, but now that he's back to regular I'm rooting for him again.

Rick is pimp ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

I just didn't like him during his breakdown.  Characterization is one thing, but that felt more forced to me than natural.

But my point was that I have seen people bitch about almost every character (Daryl seems to be universally loved) and I just don't agree with them, except about Rick for a couple episodes.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

Rick breakdown and transformation I had no problem because he had to really harden himself to the reality of this world.  I the comic is was more natural , but it would same a little force  for tv because he has to change quickly ... be end result is man that going to do what it takes to protect his people.

The Laughing Man

Walking dead has returned and the last episode kind of disappointed me. It wasn't really worth the wait imo. Hopefully the second half will be better

Cory

Yeah, last episode was awful.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

It was good, but not for a Season 3B premiere.  It seems like the way this season is progressing, there is no natural spot to break the show for 3 months, and pick up with a hum dinger.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 14, 2013, 05:52:19 PM
It was good, but not for a Season 3B premiere.  It seems like the way this season is progressing, there is no natural spot to break the show for 3 months, and pick up with a hum dinger.

QFT
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

I just wish I hadn't used the words "hum dinger", LOL.

Stoner

THIS should have been the Season 3B premiere!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Black Death

Remember 3B premiere was just last half of the episode... they needed break up the season . they why it was disappointing , season is going to pick up

Mike Powers

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?  The 3B premiere was a whole episode?

Black Death

I know

They split the thing into 3A and 3B ... it would have been better as one full episode... That why 3B was  more disappointing and last week show  felt like it should have been premiere for second half of the season.

Mike Powers

Like I said earlier....

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 14, 2013, 05:52:19 PM

Black Death

but you said hum dinger ... once that phase was utter ... your words meant nothing  anymore  lol

Mike Powers