News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

[spoiler]There is no way they killed him off. He'll figure a way out and meet the group again.[/spoiler]

Jon

Quote from: J-Reb on October 26, 2015, 08:15:11 PM
[spoiler]There is no way they killed him off. He'll figure a way out and meet the group again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Obviously, I would love for it to be Nicholas on top of him getting his guts eaten and Glenn to find a way under the trashcan or something... but let's be real. I watched that scene a few times and even the ones on Talking Dead thought the same... it just doesn't look like Nicholas fell on top of him. What sucks about this is I connected with Glenn more then any other character and just had that feeling through the episode that it was going to be him. I hope it's not true... I really do. But I just don't see how he realistically survives that.   [/spoiler]

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

[spoiler]It's a show about zombies. Anything can happen. lol.[/spoiler]

Black Death

[spoiler] Honest it just a teaser , he not dead , but there still setting you up big time...  because I know the comics and show have move away from each other so far they barely resemble each other now. But when Negan ( major comic book villain some  say even better then the Governor)  who been confirmed to appear this season  meets Glen is just too big of a moment in comics and just a great way to introduce his character by the way , just to  damn good not to bring on screen. Yeah he will return . but rest a sure , he is not making it out of this season. [/spoiler]
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Flins.

[spoiler]I have watched it a couple of times, can't see how it is not him that is being ripped apart there. I am sure they will find another way of introducing Negen. Or just another character for him to bludgeon.[/spoiler]

Black Death

Quote from: Flins. on October 28, 2015, 01:26:05 PM
[spoiler]I have watched it a couple of times, can't see how it is not him that is being ripped apart there. I am sure they will find another way of introducing Negen. Or just another character for him to bludgeon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] see where your coming from with that... but just feels like a wasted opportunity and just dumb way to get rid of such a beloved character ,I have to have faith that writers are smarter than that , plus also not going to see what happen until eps. 5 as next week is Morgan back story , so were going to guessing for other two weeks. Honestly my thought it just a fake out with Glenn and  he going to come out alive only to get taken out in the season finale.  just my opinion my man.  [/spoiler]

Drama Queen

That wouldn't be smart writing either though BD. That would just be repeating what they did with Beth.

Black Death

Quote from: Drama Queen on October 28, 2015, 02:05:05 PM
That wouldn't be smart writing either though BD. That would just be repeating what they did with Beth.

don't get me started on Beth... lol

Tritch

[spoiler]The entire episode was an allegory on Glenn (the guy that got bitten just trying to get back to his wife, etc.), and it was the perfect way to take him out, the one quality that made Glenn Glenn came back to haunt him because someone he gave a second chance ended up killing him. Will I be pissed and upset if he's gone? Yes. But to say that it was a dumb way to get rid of him is a little too far.

Also it will be wrapped up next week, as stated on The Talking Dead. It's why the episode is 90 minutes.

To add, I DO think there is a chance he's not dead yet. Given that he wasn't included in the In Memoriam on Talking Dead, and due to the fact that your intestines are not in your chest lol.[/spoiler]

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Black Death

Quote from: Tritch on October 28, 2015, 06:21:24 PM
[spoiler]The entire episode was an allegory on Glenn (the guy that got bitten just trying to get back to his wife, etc.), and it was the perfect way to take him out, the one quality that made Glenn Glenn came back to haunt him because someone he gave a second chance ended up killing him. Will I be pissed and upset if he's gone? Yes. But to say that it was a dumb way to get rid of him is a little too far.

Also it will be wrapped up next week, as stated on The Talking Dead. It's why the episode is 90 minutes.

To add, I DO think there is a chance he's not dead yet. Given that he wasn't included in the In Memoriam on Talking Dead, and due to the fact that your intestines are not in your chest lol.[/spoiler]

[spoiler] actually it an Morgan back story on the next show, give it two weeks to get resolved  ,  but I will maintain there is a better way to get rid of him ,   if they did do so , than what was done, but I am in the camp that he is not dead at all . there are few factors  I notice that proves it for me.  but  honest they kind of stop it in the middle , right at the  good part ,  honestly  think  the show just messing with us all .  I have a love hate thing with the show. Sometimes it dead on brilliant and other times it make you  shake your head and go why? It great way to keep you watching huh![/spoiler]

Flins.

[spoiler]BD, has it been confirmed that is all about Morgan next week? Where has that come from? They specifically said on Talking Dead that Glenn would be seen in the next episode, in some form at least. Seems odd they would dedicate a 90min episode to one character.[/spoiler]

Drama Queen

Quote from: Flins. on October 29, 2015, 04:11:38 PM
[spoiler]BD, has it been confirmed that is all about Morgan next week? Where has that come from? They specifically said on Talking Dead that Glenn would be seen in the next episode, in some form at least. Seems odd they would dedicate a 90min episode to one character.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]They dedicated two to the Governor.

And I thought they said "future episodes" not specifically next week.[/spoiler]

Flins.

Quote from: Drama Queen on October 29, 2015, 04:13:38 PM
[spoiler]They dedicated two to the Governor.

And I thought they said "future episodes" not specifically next week.[/spoiler]

Fair point. Just don't see them disrupting the pace this season has had with that kind of episode, but, I am often wrong about the show, so what do I know! Ha

Drama Queen

Quote from: Flins. on October 29, 2015, 04:15:50 PM
Fair point. Just don't see them disrupting the pace this season has had with that kind of episode, but, I am often wrong about the show, so what do I know! Ha

I think they almost HAVE to disrupt the pace. It's fricking unsustainable, lol!

Black Death

[spoiler] the next week trailer , have you seen it , it feature only Morgan...

! No longer available

from the trailer , same like they are , it same like there going to show how  Morgan got to Alexandria , his past ties into what going to happen in the future.  it looks like we get the backstory to how he learn the bo staff and how what happen between time we first saw  him in season 1 , when Rick met back up with him on Season 3 and how he got to Alexandria.  Morgan same to be a lynchpin to this whole season ,   breaking of the pace, they done it before and it about the right time , it been full steam ahead since the opener.  time to catch your breath  [/spoiler]