Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Official Transfer Thread

Started by Kenfucius, July 15, 2008, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Quote from: Rob on July 14, 2014, 05:12:16 PM
Gylfi Sigurdsson bid accepted from us. Believed to be £8m-£10m

Stumbling block with Caulker. Bid is accepted and he would like to join us but Cardiff have also accepted a QPR bid. They are offering more money but he would prefer to join us.

Wilfried Zaha has asked Manchester United to be sold back to us and it's believed we've made a bid of £7m but that's complete rumour. From the Daily Mail no less.

Frazier Campbell is another one we've put in a bid for, 600k-800k

Starting to look like Campbell will be the only player to make the move. Caulker is having a medical at QPR, Sigurdsson at Swansea, and it seems most fringe players at United are getting the chance to prove themselves under Van Gaal.

Rob

Campbell's turned us down for a bit of extra cash. Not totally fussed by that.

The rumour mill continues. Supposedly Caulker wants to play with Rio Ferdinand and Sigurdsson never spoke to us. Lewis Holtby is now on the radar. Fuck the transfer window. This happened last season with Darren Bent for example, players are close to signing for us and then they change their mind at the last minute.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

James Rodríguez from Monaco to Real Madrid
Bojan Krkic from Barcelona to Stoke City
Steven Caulker from Cardiff to QPR -- Sorry Rob
Sime Vrsaljko from Genoa to Sassuolo
Jérémy Mathieu from Valencia to Barcelona
Fabio Quagliarella from Juventus to Torino
Brown Ideye from Dynamo Kiev to West Brom
Filipe Luis from Athletico Madrid to Chelsea
Casemiro from Real Madrid to Porto [Loan]
Morata from Real Madrid to Juventus
Patrice Evra from Man U to Juventus

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Flins.

Barcelona ain't half buying a load of players during their transfer ban. Expect Suarez to start the season at this rate.

Cory

Gylfi Sigurdsson from Tottenham to Swansea City
Michael Vorm from Swansea to Tottenham
Ben Davies from Swansea to Tottenham
Serge Aurier from Toulouse to PSG [Loan]
Jefferson Montero from Morelia to Swansea

Adam Wrong

Fulham have bought in Eisfeld - German attacking midfielder undisclosed and chidhi from cologne on a free.

Brighton want stockdale.  Doubt he'd move just as he's earned number 1.

Nice to see Fulham only have 2 players under 30 now. Exactly what we needed.

Elsewhere man City accidentally released a video of signing mangala from Porto for 32mill. Expect it to be official today

Cory

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 25, 2014, 02:27:01 AM
Fulham have bought in Eisfeld - German attacking midfielder undisclosed and chidhi from cologne on a free.

Didnt see him play much at Arsenal....but he was a part of the crazy 7-5 game against Reading...was fantastic that game and my personal MOTM.

Adam Wrong

His under 21 performances have led him to be 'highly rated'

Flins.

Callum Chambers from Southampton to Arsenal

Muhammed Besic from Ferensomething to Everton

Jo Inge Berget from Cardiff to Celtic

Tony Watt from Celtic to Standard Lierge

Esteban Granero from QPR to Real Sociedad

Dejan Lovren from Southampton to Liverpool

David Ospina from Nice to Arsenal

Stockdale from Fulham to Brighton - Seems an odd one, I'm guessing Stekelenburg(sp?) isn't leaving then?

Looks like Tottenham are going to completely the pillaging of Southampton by signing Schneiderlin & Jay-Rod. Kind of sad to see the club taken apart like it has been.

Cory

Saints will have SO much money....its shit that their losing all their guys, but my fuck Koeman is making everyone over-pay (Shaw, Chambers, Lallana) / or get his moneys worth. No excuse for him not to spend and replenish the team with the same quality, chemistry will take some time. But he should be fine...rumors have them linked with Celtic keeper Forster which would be a phenomenal signing, IMO should be England's #1.

Rickie Lambert (5m) --> Graziano Pelle (8m) -- 2yrs younger, a like for like move and one of Koemans guys.
Adam Lallana (31m) --> Dusan Tadic (14m) -- Another like for like, I rate Tadic same quality as Lallana
Callum Chambers (15m) --> already can replace with Nathaniel Clyne
Dejan Lovern (25m) --> Someone like Ron Vlaar maybe is in much better form than Lovern, as well will cost 1/5 of price.
Luke Shaw (34m) --> Just guessing, talented LWB Daley Blind from the Eredivise would cost like 8m from Ajax

Rough calculations that gives Koeman $40m euros (rumors over 100m pounds..stupid currency) to replenish his backline, plus improve the squad. I think he sold guys who were probably never going to be worth more than they currently are, and lets him get guys HE wants at the club.

Rob

£100m does not equal 40m Euros lol...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Don't get the stockdale sale. He had just broken into the first team. I don't particularly want stekelenberg to stay as he appears to be made of glass. Our young keeper joronen is decent though

Cory

Quote from: Rob on July 29, 2014, 01:56:56 AM
£100m does not equal 40m Euros lol...

I know, but depending on the source they have from 40m euros to 100m pounds at their disposal.

Kirk

Quote from: Cory on July 29, 2014, 10:48:02 AM
I know, but depending on the source they have from 40m euros to 100m pounds at their disposal.

In other words, nobody has a clue how much they have.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

They aren't "sources". It's just people doing a load of guesswork,
SixersEagles

[/center]