Started by Gary, March 19, 2011, 01:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Rocky Balboa

Movie: Rocky 1,2,3,4,5 and Rocky Balboa

Quote - "ADRIAN"

vs

Darth Vader

Movies - Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars:A New Hope, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

Quote - "No, I am your father"

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

The Janitor

I went for Vader simply because i can't STAND the Rocky movies. Mind you i don't get the hype for Star Wars either, but i'd rather suffer that than Rocky, but only because i've no eyeballs left after being asked to decide between Indiana Jones and the Twilight movies

GM Franchise

Hardest one to pick BY FAR. Went with Vader in the end.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kieran King

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

HOW THE FUCK has Rocky Balboa got this far. Stallone doesn't even act in it. He just plays a corky version of himself who can punch. VADER ALL THE WAY BABY! MY PICK TO WIN IT ALL!!!! Please for the love of God dont let it be fricking Joker...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

But aye, there's the rub, Ian. It's not about the acting, but the character. And while to me personally, the character of Rocky went downhill during the Drago nonsense ("Rocky Balboa" was EXCELLENT, however), it's not even CLOSE to the convoluted dreck that was Vader's backstory in the prequels.

Rocky's my favorite movie character of all time, so here's hoping he at least makes it to the finals.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"