Movie: Shawshank Redemption

Quote - "My friend Andy Dufrese"

vs

The Joker

Movie: THe Dark Knight

Quote - "Why so serious?"

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kieran King

Red should have never beaten Anton Chigurh, let alone Han freaking Solo. The fact that he's this far through while Alex DeLarge never made it past the qualifiers makes me pretty certain I hate you all.

The Joker, easily.

Kirk

Joker. Joker is a bigger character and us essential to his film. I can't really see how Red is different to any other Morgan Freeman character.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Gary

I havent comment in these but my take. Without The Joker, Dark Knight would've been meh. He stole every seen he was in and when he wasnt on screen you were dying to see what he did next.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I now conceed...the death of Red after fighting his little corner for a lot of this tournament.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

Going with Joker, 'cause Red (as Lemke pointed out) was a plot device -- nothing more.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"