News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Killing

Started by Gary, April 20, 2011, 04:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

Woohoo!

Wait... does that mean we DO NOT find out the killer?!  OR does someone else get killed?  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

I think it going to wrap up this case, but it might lead to something else
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

i think whole new case.

[/center]

Black Death

yeah gary ... each season might be a new case

because it said in the article  that from the danish show  that this show based on, only  Susan Lund appear beyond the first season.

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jimmy Helmsley

This show is amazing.  I watched like five episodes today catching up.  I'm pumped it is renewed.  I read today that both detectives and the sister of the Larsen family are all returning full time so far.

As for who I think it is, its obvious who it isn't because they wouldnt give it away the episode before the finale.  He might be fucked up, but he didn't do it.  My bet is either her fiancee, who btw, was the killer in Harper's Island or it is the female campaign manager, the one he's sleeping with.

Gary

see Im thinking its the fiancee as well.

[/center]

Jimmy Helmsley

Season finale tonight!

And I think its the fiancee because he hasn't been seen in a few episodes and it will give Linden a reason to stay next season.

Gary

[/center]

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Jimmy Helmsley

SPOILER!  Highlight to read, do not want to spoil this great show for those who haven't seen.

[spoiler]I knew it wasn't Richmond because that'd be too obvious.  Throughout the hour, I was going through the possibilities in my head.  At one small point, I thought about Holder, but I quickly threw that to the curve.  We know he isn't the killer, but covering up for the killer.  He must have something against the councilman or is getting paid very nicely to hate him.[/spoiler]

Fnord

Well, technically they didn't "clear" him.