News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Started by Cory, June 30, 2011, 09:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Just downloaded all 6 seasons, just started the 4th,.......what an awesome TV show.

Anyone else watch?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

YES!  I even had a It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Mafia game!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

FXBlade

Yeah, I DL'ed them all and it got better after the 1st season.

The reason i started watching was because of Fnords Mafia game.  The same with Midas's The Wire game.  I wanted to know what was going on in them.

Danny DeVito was awesome in them; but to be honest the rest of the cast matched him

Doug E Fresh

1st Season without DeVito was the best. Nothing against DeVito. Show is incredible. This past season was rough but hard to follow the previous one as it was incredible. I hope it's awesomeness continues.

Cory

I agree, DeVito has his moments, but his character at times is annoying, but awesome none the less.

Charlie is my personal favourite character, as I'm just starting the fifth season tonight.

Kieran King

The show is incredible. The last season started off pretty weak, but the third episode (The Gang Buys a Boat) was one of the best they've done. I don't care if the season as a whole wasn't up to their standards, because it's still better than most of what is on TV these days.

Because of the implication.

http://www.screenjunkies.com/tv/tv-news/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-season-7-preview/

Season 7's coming. I'm looking forward to seeing a Fat Mac.

Nick

Fat Mac!

Looking forward to season 7 as well. I remember Lemke babbling about this show when it debuted. Glad to see it now getting the attention it deserves.

Cory