Breaking Bad *super mega spoilers for show/last season*

Started by Kurt, October 09, 2011, 11:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt

Holy shit. *spoilers ahead for people that didn't read the topic title*

Gus's death, and Walter being the one to poison Brock and put the whole plan into motion...wow. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a show as consistently well done as Breaking Bad. God, I just have to wonder how Season 5 (last one) is going to go. Most likely Walter/Jesse vs. the DEA, and wrapping up some other loose ends, but I'm sure there'll be some other twists in there. Really excellent season finale.

Just...wow.

Gary

the two face scene with Gus was awesome as fuck. Loved him fixing his tie right before he crumbled.  Cannot wait for the final 16 episodes, as I said in The Wire vs Breaking Bad thread, this is one show that gets better and better!

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

That season finale was AWESOME!  I was literally saying HOLY SHIT from when I saw the bomb until he fell to the ground!  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

I just watched the finale, and it was sick. The explosion was great, was kinda hoping the dude in the wheel chair would talk but, the two faced thing was excellent.

A theory I had when seeing the plant in the backyard, remember when Gus's two goons were at Walters house while he was getting his neighbor to check out his house, they were walking from the backyard. Maybe Gus had them set the plant in the backyard, which will lead to (assume) a major conflict in the final season, with Walter never doing it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

actually go one episode back when Walt is spinning the gun, it points at himself..and then points at the plant..thats where he got the idea..plus showing the plant was already there.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.