News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Favorite New Shows this season?

Started by Gary, November 06, 2011, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on November 10, 2011, 05:45:44 PM
Nice hat

That is literally the funniest thing you have ever said...I dont know why it tickled me...

Please don't ruin it now...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

There are many good new shows.

American Horror Story
Homeland
Terra Nova
New Girl
Person of Interest
Whitney
2 Broke Girls

Are some of the few I've been enjoying.  Hell on Wheels is on my DVR to be watched VERY soon, it's AMC so I'll probably love it. 

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

Quote from: Fnord on November 10, 2011, 07:42:35 PM
There are many good new shows.

American Horror Story
Homeland
Terra Nova
New Girl
Person of Interest
Whitney
2 Broke Girls

Are some of the few I've been enjoying.  Hell on Wheels is on my DVR to be watched VERY soon, it's AMC so I'll probably love it.

Um I can swear that I had to hear your mouth when I told you I watched this show... A few gay slurs thrown my way also and now some to find out you have been watching it also!

The LIES!

Gary

A few gay slurs between you two is considered flirting.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Midas

Quote from: Gary on November 10, 2011, 08:06:07 PM
A few gay slurs between you two is considered flirting.

We are beyond the flirting stage in our relationship... Now we are to the bitter resentful stage where a simple "Hello" is follow by a "Go Fuck Yourself"...

How I miss the good ole days...

Tezmission Black

Ya'll should go to CWC and look at the current Mafia game, there love fest is in full abundance.

I have not even heard of the 2 Broke Girls show.

Midas

Quote from: Al Black Rose, Cavalry Armorer on November 10, 2011, 08:13:08 PM
Ya'll should go to CWC and look at the current Mafia game, there love fest is in full abundance.

I have not even heard of the 2 Broke Girls show.

1) LMAO...

2) Yeah it is actually a great show staring Kat Dennings (Nick & Norah) and some other chick I dont really know... It is actually one of the few sitcoms I think is actually funny...

RAHTHPEWA

All these great reviews for 2 broke girls is making me want to check it out now. It really that funny?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have started watching

Boss

Not bad so far, good news is Claire Arnold from 90210 is in it and there was always something sexy about her and she has got her norks out a bit which is good form. Its a watchable show, but not blown away by it

Terra Nova

Concept is good, but seen the first two episodes and the acting has more cheese on it than MDK's knob. Think it might get cut from the regular watch list with all the other stuff I have on the go

Hell on Wheels

Sold...love it

American Horror Story

This one like Boss I picked up from this thread. First episode was a bit like WTF, but I think I can get into this. We are three episodes deep and lets hope the younger version of the maid just flicks the bean at some stage properly lol. I have a feeling this will be like twilight zone where you never are 100 percent sure whats real and what isnt. We are into it.

So yeah thanks to this thread picked up Boss and American Horror Story. Add to that Hell on Wheels and I am pretty happy with what I got watching at the moment. Terra Nova might have to suck a dino dick though...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'