News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Best Song

Started by GM Franchise, January 26, 2013, 12:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

What is the best song you have ever heard? We've had the worst song now let's go for the best. Let the discussion begin.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Typically I'd put something in like Amazing Grace or Stairway to Heaven, which are my two favorite songs, but I'll suggest this one. One, because it's a good song with a good melody, and Two, deep and meaningful lyrics.

Van Morrison - Into The Mystic (Original Version)

Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic". In a way, it may be the most perfect song for life. You could see yourself meeting the perfect person with this playing in the background, or dancing at your wedding. It's the perfect soundtrack for all of life's little moments.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

This was a tough choice. It was between this and "Imagine" by John Lennon but have to give it to the greatest song I heard in my youth "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. Love everything about this song. Very catchy lyrics, awesome guitar riffs, and single handedly changed the music industry at the time as well as made Seattle a household name.

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Bob Dylan - Things Have Changed

The year was 2000, and Bob Dylan released a song for a movie. The song is one of the greatest songs written, one I believe is Dylans finest.

Lyrically, the best song ever written is Desolation Row, but that song is 13 minutes long, therefore this catchy 5 odd minute song takes the cake for me.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

DXFan27

"One Song Glory" by RENT Cast

Rob

Quote from: OneSongGlory on January 31, 2013, 03:36:54 PM
"One Song Glory" by RENT Cast

Lol... Shock!

Though I think La Vie Boheme is better
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]