News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Human Centipede 3: Final Complex

Started by Chris Stern, April 09, 2015, 05:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

Because a three person, followed by a five person centipede made of people sowed together ass to mouth isn't gross enough they are going to give you a five hundred man ass to mouth centipede.. I am not joking.

source: http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/3339470/trailer-assembles-500-person-human-centipede-final-sequence/

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Fnord on April 09, 2015, 05:16:00 PM
I'm excited.

I have to admit, I kinda am too. This has been one of my guilty pleasure film series

Drama Queen

I would like to hear a detailed review from whoever draws the shortest straw on the MFX podcast.

Namaste  :)

Chris Stern

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 09, 2015, 05:36:34 PM
I would like to hear a detailed review from whoever draws the shortest straw on the MFX podcast.

Namaste  :)

Oh god yes! I actually been wanting to have Sam and Ian do their reviews again like they used to for WWE films but now for non-WWE films. Seriously I got a laundry list of films they can check out like of course the Human Centipede films but also Hobo with a Shotgun, Wolf Cop, Disco Godfather, Dolemite, Meet the Feebles, Taoism Drunkard aka Drunken Wu-tang, Cannibal Holocaust, and if they are really daring Manos "The hands of Fate" which is seeing a Blu ray re-release ..of course if they do check them out I am sure they would probably be checking out mentally anyway.

Seriously I would love to hear Sam and Ian's reaction to this little scene from Meet the Feebles..
Meet the Feebles - Sodomy

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

ToneCold

Human Centipede 3: Because the touching Tale of what happens when you go ass-to-mouth needed ANOTHER sequel... what, Alex K beat me to the Clerks reference... gawddammit!
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...