News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Smallville

Started by Gary, May 14, 2010, 09:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

While this should go on the tv board, I think it deserves a spot here.

Now when this show first came out I thought it be a crappy Dawson's Creek version of Superman, and it ended up being correct..until this season. If you ever wanted to see Superman done right, Season 9 is absolutely fantastic and the season finale tonight cemented this show, as better than anything Bryan Singer could ever do. From the suit being glimpsed, the fight with Zod, the JLA scene, Clark finally acting like Superman, and the first fucking 3 minutes of the show it was absolutely fantastic. For many years I thought without Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor this show would tank, and while Season 8 almost put that nail in the coffin, tonights ep, plus the hint at next seasons baddie (his name starts with Dark and ends with Seid!!!!) plus one of the best cliffhangers I've seen in a while, Smallville's tent season may just very well be fucking awesome.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tezmission Black

The fucking rain knocked out my sat so Im just hoping some of the episode got tapped.

Gary

Dude.. EPIC episode thats all im saying.

[/center]

Gary

Holy hadnt noticed this when I saw the episode.

[/center]

Jennifer

Season finale of Gossip Girl? Hot damn! I gotta see that one!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gary

LOL actually to steal a line from another show.. "da plane, da plane" or better yet..look at the bottom of the plane.

[/center]

Judge

This season has been surprisingly good.  Did the writing staff change or did it finally take them this long to stop making Clark a whiny bitch and start kicking ass?

Black Death

judge they finely had him grow up

when were teenagers , were all whiny little bitches

saw it gary , you were right , also only problem i had was is this olsen person that Lois called for related to jimmy ,  because we know jimmy dead

great opening
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Jimmy had a brother on Smallville.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

The original producers/writers left before last season, and if you notice thats when the change from what the show was to what it is now happened.

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: Gary on May 15, 2010, 11:37:26 AM
The original producers/writers left before last season, and if you notice thats when the change from what the show was to what it is now happened.

that makes sense  I reember reading that they had rules about flying and other stuff . well the new writers have open it up greatly and it shows.

Quote from: Fnord on May 15, 2010, 11:32:02 AM
Jimmy had a brother on Smallville.

then it must have been his brother.

Gary

Yup in last seasons finale Chloe gave Jimmy's brother his camera, plus the Jimmy we knew as HENRY James Olsen..which was a crap way for them to work themselves out of it but thats how they did it.

[/center]

Black Death

i missed that part , but it makes sense ... being called Henry is hard to get the ladies . lol 

finish the show awesome finale

Tezmission Black

Well my Sat was effed up so I did not get to see if, guess Im waiting to see if I can find it somewhere.

Fnord

So, was that for sure Granny Goodness?!  And what/who ambushed Green Arrow?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.