News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on July 25, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
I do wonder how that would work though, like who gets first dibs on Seattle, whether it be an existing GM or Dom or Strike.

Just being honest though, I think if I were in that situation, I'd take the expansion team. Mostly because (no offense to James intended) Seattle is in shambles with some poor signings and contracts. I'd rather start fresh and build through the draft process.

Of course on the other hand, Seattle's got Mason Griffin, which is about as good a player in the league.

Decisions, decisions.

Very true. Been reading back onto all the teams, starting from the newer ones to the older, more established to get a feel for the game and just got to Seattle...whoever gets it does have a lot of work to do ahead of them. It's basically playing the game in "extreme" mode, for those familiar with Metal Gear Solid. <_<

Black Death

I was actually in good shape in hollywood , until the damn press Q/A ... now one of the few bright spots  maybe be gone ...

Toppers out of question ... I hate Velez with a passion and he hates me 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Honestly, if I were BD I would leave Hollywood for Seattle

Jennifer

He has the possibility of making Velez Sr and Jr resigning in protest.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 06:02:13 PM
Honestly, if I were BD I would leave Hollywood for Seattle

Agreed.

Quote from: Jennifer on July 25, 2012, 06:03:28 PM
He has the possibility of making Velez Sr and Jr resigning in protest.

And this is why. Jen beat me to it.

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM
Seattle's new GM needs to send Mission, Beast, and Franks to the expansion draft to save 17 mil and get new coaches. Problem easily solved.

Go by this formula and it will work. The other five guys are decent. Keep them. Drop the three I mentionned and use the draft and a free agent to fill out the roster.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

well ... can I fire those two... OH!!!!.... In would do that in a heat beat ... he never gave me the chance too last time ... I might go just for that

Jennifer

I would try to de-centre Mission. He's trying to play four positions, poor kid. I have his report and he should be better than he is.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah I agree with that. That was a mistake but didn't know it at the time.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: domingo on July 25, 2012, 05:33:12 PM
Do you really think an existing GM would drop their team to go run Seattle?

In all honesty, if I didn't have my team set for the foreseeable future, I would take over Seattle for the challenge.

Ty

thats what sepereates me from the Jens, I wouldnt even consider something like that

Domingo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 25, 2012, 06:05:07 PM
Go by this formula and it will work. The other five guys are decent. Keep them. Drop the three I mentionned and use the draft and a free agent to fill out the roster.

I'm trying to figure out how many picks you have left in the draft... Well, when you were GM. I saw that you traded away 3. 1 first rounder and 2 second rounders, but got 2 in trade. 1 in each round.

Oh, the challenge is enticing. Seeing if you can get the Velez's to work with you instead of against you; something to really challenge you.

Domingo

Can you take away a position once you've trained them for it?

Domingo

So, is Ian deciding who takes over?

Maybe we should play rock, paper, scissors. You guys go first and tell me what you got. Hopefully I don't lose.  :o

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 25, 2012, 06:13:23 PM
I'm trying to figure out how many picks you have left in the draft... Well, when you were GM. I saw that you traded away 3. 1 first rounder and 2 second rounders, but got 2 in trade. 1 in each round.

Oh, the challenge is enticing. Seeing if you can get the Velez's to work with you instead of against you; something to really challenge you.

Yeah we have 1 in each round. Made sure of that in the Rogers deal so there is something to work with.

Quote from: domingo on July 25, 2012, 06:14:04 PM
Can you take away a position once you've trained them for it?

Yeah just tell the coaches not to play him center only SG/F. That would be the best way to handle it.

Black Death

seattle not bad... honest  if not for velez  I would take the job

I need a fresh start

Velez  good coach , but asshole ... you get him players that he likes , than yeah he might work with you ... than again if they make mistakes he will blame you not himself