News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

You always talk to your team stars first...

GM Franchise

I did. He wanted too much in my opinion and most of the rest of the team was pissy. It'll work out in the end.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

How old is Vraba? I know he's played pro so that makes me think slightly older than your average rookie.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Don't worry James, I have two players ready to walk out it looks like...

GM Franchise

I'm talking to a mom about car keys which basically sums up day one of running the Seattle organization. Day two will include a Mt. St. Helens eruption at minimum.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I am SO CONFUSED by what's going on in your thread James.

Jennifer

LMFAO. Brad Jones' mom is Cory McDoe's agent!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

LOL that's the best part.

Jennifer

I love the concept of Johnson, but I feel he'd be out of my price range.

T-Bonizzle

Between the 3 of us, we have 6 first round picks O.O

James, we also own 7 through 10 with you on odds and me on evens. I think we don't need the same players either so it works out

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys dont go too crazy with trades and what not in my absence. Each of you has current stuff to deal with so get that sorted. I am getting some rest. Night night.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 11:30:16 PM
Between the 3 of us, we have 6 first round picks O.O

James, we also own 7 through 10 with you on odds and me on evens. I think we don't need the same players either so it works out

Yep, it'll all work out.

Black Death

actually I am not in that bad of shape... James I have made a offer to take Byways off your hand .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Yay Cory is here! Once he picks it's five straight from Jen to you to me to you to me!

Black Death

t-bone your deal interest me also ...

I have almost all the pieces
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"