News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Just realised that with Vraba, Mukawza has the more experienced hand to learn from.

Then again they're like, completely opposite as players, so maybe not.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Ok got 4 players signed which is a miracle considering how today has gone down. The draft will really shape the rest of my team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Volkov was one of the guys I wanted to keep, but I screwed up in negotiations...

Black Death

would take Volkov... but I can get Byways for a better deal... it all hinges on what type deal I can swing  for Volkov
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I'd like Volkov just so he can sing the Russian national anthem before games.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

We could do a 3-way trade. James gets Volkov, BD gets Byways, i get Hall

Black Death

interesting

that something we can do

funny cory might be only guy that keeps his team intact  lol

T-Bonizzle

Nope, he's got a player on the trade block.

Cory

Holy christ this game is moving fasttt, caught up now should be good to go. Just put info in the trade block

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

You're also on the clock in the draft.

Cory

Im trying to see if I can align a trade before I make my pick as the draft choice could base on if I get a good deal or not.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Guess I can go to bed then.

Black Death

oh... man were was he few hours ago... I would have trade smalls and my first round for that player ....

Jennifer

Before you spent all your money, you mean?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

We're just crazy spenders. TBH Cory I don't think anyone has enough money left to afford the defensive player of the year lol.