News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

haha, sorry boys. Spent the night with the woman, didnt think everyone would be like a bat out of hell with this...come back everyone has like 6 pages worth of stuff. YIKES

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Yeah, I'll keep him and move on with the draft.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 11:57:12 PM
We could do a 3-way trade. James gets Volkov, BD gets Byways, i get Hall

I'll LOVE this idea.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I don't mean to pressure you Cory.

GM Franchise

Don't worry Cory. I missed the first half of this but it got moving quick after I got into the groove of things.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

No, just caught up theres nothing really out there worth trading McLoo for, going to just use his alternative position until an ideal move comes along.

Jennifer

Greeeeat. I need a centre and the only one available is a guy my coach hates.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

well contracts are transferable ... the team that take the player assumes the contract

damn wish cory been here couple hour ago
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Don't worry, Cory. Your team can't end up any worse than mine did.  :)

Cory

Seeing as how after the dust cleared I have two former defensive players of the year still in their prime and last seasons rookie of the year as my point guard, Im content, lol.

T-Bonizzle

If you say the right things and not put your foot in your mouth you can probably keep all of them under contract.

GM Franchise

Or you could be like me and start a riot.

T-Bonizzle

Jen, not to rush you, are you picking tonight? I'm waiting up to see if I can get my picks in real fast, but I don't have to if you need time to pick.

Black Death

or be like me run out of money    lol

Black Death

I think I can sign Ollie...  his hatred for James might help