News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 05, 2012, 12:26:29 AM
Jen, not to rush you, are you picking tonight? I'm waiting up to see if I can get my picks in real fast, but I don't have to if you need time to pick.

I won't be. I need to hear back on a couple more things and might even trade the pick for the right player.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Black Death

slowing down might be key

I rushed to much and got into this mess lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Didn't we all? Cory's gonna win because they rest of us went crazy.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on May 05, 2012, 12:28:06 AM
I think I can sign Ollie...  his hatred for James might help

He Hate Me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 05, 2012, 12:22:45 AM
If you say the right things and not put your foot in your mouth you can probably keep all of them under contract.

THIS, really need to keep everyone in line. Think its going to be tough, I essentially got 2 dwight howards.....but if the Heat can do it, pfft, EASY.

How do i know the financials of my team?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 05, 2012, 12:32:02 AM
Didn't we all? Cory's gonna win because they rest of us went crazy.

Seems like my 2 defensive POTY are loose cannons so dont assume anything.

GM Franchise

Lots of loose cannons out there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

kinda nervous to see these contracts...might be forced to ship a player out.

T-Bonizzle

We start with 40mil and you go from there. 40mil is all you get. Ask BD.

GM Franchise

I think we'd all be fine with 45 mil, lol.

Cory

shittt.....I got 3 players that are gonna be cash cows.....fuck.

Need to do my research on Wade/Lebron/Bosh

lol

GM Franchise

Screw that. Just piss them off and ship them off like I did, lol.

T-Bonizzle

Hey if we all piss everyone off, then everyone will go for cheap elsewhere or they won't play, ??? PROFIT

Black Death

it depends on how you handle them... I did not get tough when I should have and I paid for it .   I handle Nick wrong
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"