News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

The Fan Mu, Bamba Smalls, and Chase Donald contracts are going to kill me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I don't see the rosters anywhere.  Can anyone tell me the two names of the players that won't sign with my team?

T-Bonizzle

Chuck Fools - SG - 6'6 - 190 - Florida - 6-28yrs - C

Sheik Farooq - SG/SF - 6'6'' - 241 - Michigan - 5-27yrs - C-

Justin

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I got a spreadsheet for everyone, but thanks for thinking of me. Once I am assured you have no more business to conduct at this stage I will pdf one for you.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to keep everyone up to date as of this post:

Seattle have two unsigned players Sheldon Day and rookie Sean Rivers. They have 2 million in the cap to spend still.

Stallions have signed all their players, but have just drafted someone as well. Still got 500k to spend

Vegas has one space with no draft picks and 2.75 to spend still

After the Calamente trade the Stars have 3.5 million to spend on their one vacant spot.

Wolves have a full team and are 2.25 under the cap

Bells have a full team and are 3.5 under the cap

Hayseeds have a full team and are at 40 million after the trade of Calamente

Wave have 12.75 to spend still. Two players in Fools and Farooq that wont play for him and a vacant spot still.

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 06, 2012, 01:51:40 PM
The Fan Mu, Bamba Smalls, and Chase Donald contracts are going to kill me.

Yup, I totally screwed up with Chase. Should've knocked him back. Fortunately that wound up not being my problem.

The thing with Yi Fi and Fan Mu... aren't you just going to wind up with two players that speak Chinese and not English? (Mu had an interpreter from what I remember)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Again I need to move a player for a future draft pick if anyone's interested in the trade discussion thread. If anyone needs a player hit me up

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

cory I can get  you second round for season 7 ... I am looking at Brown
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 06, 2012, 04:25:56 PM
Yup, I totally screwed up with Chase. Should've knocked him back. Fortunately that wound up not being my problem.

The thing with Yi Fi and Fan Mu... aren't you just going to wind up with two players that speak Chinese and not English? (Mu had an interpreter from what I remember)

Yeah but they can communicate and no one will be able to know what they are talking about. Just need to work things around and I'll have a decent team other than those three contracts.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Including their own team. ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 06, 2012, 04:43:03 PM
Including their own team. ;)

That may or may not be a bad thing.

T-Bonizzle

Ooooo Jen where did you get your Wolves logo?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Gary should be making logos for the entire league...pounce on him someone if you see him.

Jennifer

Jag whipped it up for me on a graphic-making site. I think Gary is making logos and such for people anyway though?

Preview Edit: What Ian said, lol.