News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 07, 2012, 06:14:59 PM
I have a few questions about the league here.

1) Are there divisions? Or is it just top 4 teams overall that make the playoffs?

A. Just 4 teams, remember this is sort of a beta season as well.

2) Is there anyway for players to say, improve during the season? Or will it be more off-season when say a rookie may move up a grade? Vice versa, if you have a star playing whose playing poorly, will his grade be adjusted accordingly.

A. With the package I have yes there will be to some degree, but dont expect massive changes.

3) Will there be upsets? Teams like the Las Vegas & Kentucky have excellent teams, but with the simulator will upsets happen, or because they have the strongest teams will it reflect in their domination over the league?

A. Well there are more factors than just stats and grades. Like take for example a game of say NBA on a console. Best team doesnt win 82 games straight in CPU simulation.

4) The pace of the games. Will it be two games a week with us controlling the different aspects, or will like it be a game a day kinda thing. Like how is the game schedule going to relate to real-life time.

A. I play to give you guys near on a week to do any GM stuff inbetween "weeks" ie the two games played in the week. Again is beta season at the moment so once we got it done and dusted for the next season maybe we can discuss changes and improvements if they are manageable and I can do them.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on May 07, 2012, 07:41:41 PM

Excellent man. This game got me staying connected on my phone while im at work, and im getting up in the mornings and checking everything here before I go on with my day. Very addicting and no doubt will be successful for the future.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I'm uber-addicted to all of this too. The moment I went into villain mode and the fans hated me I was hooked. Seattle fans =  :sparta:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

hahaha, yeah. I like to see as the season goes on if I can develp a persona for my GM as well.

Jennifer

I'm mostly there, I think? I'm a somewhat-underhanded type. A little two-faced, very political. Can be very genuine and honest but not afraid to get my hands dirty now and then either. Works. :)

--

Also bah. I had a lot of hope that Country would be graded higher than that. ...His blurb in the draft implied that in the right environment he could be on par with Apollo (said he could be the second best big man in the draft 'in a class that has Shack', if Bennett doesn't convert to centre).

Expected that kind've grade from Cage though. At least he's on the league minimum and should grow into the role. My bench is kinda weak, hopefully coach BJW was right and Jones is underrated, and Mukwaza can blossom under Flips. Looking forward to my opening game.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

BD is the Rex Ryan of the league. I fancy myself a bit Bilechek.

Cory

All we need is an Al Davis, but I dont wanna volunteer.

I hope to be a Paul Heyman type, and innovate to make up for my lack of knowledge in the sport.

GM Franchise

I'm the Al Davis but use the Belichick strategy of team first and playing everyone to their max.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

All logos in. Have fun folks.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Much appreciated Gary

GM Franchise

Black Death

Rex Ryan/ Jerry Jones ... mix  together   

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

I talk to damn much and it get me into trouble 

Black Death

Blade and Hondo   ... all kidding aside  I thought you guys have done a damn good job playing this game so far.

I say everyone has been great.  I am having a lot of fun and here to a great Season 6 of the FBL for everyone

Oh... big shot out to Ian , you hit a home run here my man ... great job and I appreciate the hard work  you put  into this game .  Wonderful job 

Jennifer

Gary, the Wolves' logo is badass, great job.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."