News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cause of the way I have stats all linked with coding for my spreadsheet if you want to change a person in the starting lineup ala Hondo. Can I suggest before each week we say what our starting 5 will be? I can change the simulator easy...coding will be a pain in the butt!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hopefully everyone will enjoy week one. Week 2 will be together sometime on Sunday I'd say. Try to have any finalized team prep etc by Friday night.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

We did ... Damn you Brad Jones
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

First week is in the books.  Things look great and like BD said, Ian you have hit a home run with this game.  I remember you mentioning it months ago, well needless to say it is well worth the wait.

GM Franchise

My team needs a sixth man to score off the bench to get more points. The inexperience killed us in game one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I needed a center before off-season started.

I needed a center in the draft, couldnt get one.

I needed a center via trade in the offseason, couldnt get one.

I still need a center.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Redford dominated and looks to be worth the money.  He's on his way to being the ROY and MVP and Rattle Lee the DPOY.

Cory

Waves have definatly been the surprise.....Shack is playing like no one else...however McLoo or Davies is getting DPOY.

GM Franchise

If Roberts plays like he did against Texas he could be our sixth man. Pleased with game two despite the  loss.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Nah, the ROY will clearly be Cage Daniels.

*crickets*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

My starting center has gotten 0 points in 2 games. GET OFF ME!

Gary

btw when i have some free time tommorow, I'm gonna make some uniforms for your teams :)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

T-Bonizzle

Two things. Would it be possible for you to compile shooting percentage in the future?

Can I hire Arkia as my new coach? 0-2? Oh no...:(

Black Death

I think next season , as I think he set with stat lines in his spreadsheet

I  am hoping to extend rosters to  a full 12 man roster... but that something to talk about when the season  is over
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Yeah a 12 man roster would rock.