News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I like the 8-man roster. 12 man roster means 24 more personalities he has to manage on top of the 72 he manages already. I'd rather see team expansion, like 2 (16 more players) instead.

Black Death

2 team expansion ... Expansion draft you can protect only two players on your team and expansion has pick of the league
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

or we can drop say two players from our team into a expansion pool and two new teams can pick from there. 

GM Franchise

I hope we have to drop two players into the expansion pool when it happens. Already know who's going, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

With the success of the league season 6, televison deals, ads, sponsorships, ect = MORE CAP SPACE to play with next year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

what do we do for the rest of the week? I loved the fast pace of the game from the off-season, but seems like during the week up to the games the tempo of the game is going to take a hit.

Rightfully so, I can only image how much time Ian has to put into this game, just wondering what type of things we can do during the weeks to keep the game as active as the 1500+ posts in a weekend, LOL

I assume talking to players and coaches, as well as the press conferences Ian supplies us with will be the usual weekly preparations?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

that the plan cory ... he has already responded with few a moments of team reaction to  GM answers already and I expect more during  today , also  chance for the GM and coaches to interact ... also maybe problems that might crop up with players or way to improve  there morale and or grade in the   up coming weeks... the case of Justin missing the Cappy question in his press answers is a prime example

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 08, 2012, 09:52:37 PM
Two things. Would it be possible for you to compile shooting percentage in the future?

Can I hire Arkia as my new coach? 0-2? Oh no...:(

It's something to consider, but it's going to take a lot of work so I might not be able to do it. Unless you guys are happy with percentages rather than say he went 4-11 or something. Plus it might mess up my formula.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

With regards expanding the actual roster this might be difficult, but I will put together more 'position friendly' players for the draft. Guys who can play multiple positions as I recognize when everyone went bannanas with the whole trading most teams allowed Justin to walk off with three guys who can play centre lol.

I will look at also expanding the league with two more expansion teams next year and yes...there will be an expansion draft as well. I just need to be assured that the people we bring in as GMs will be as into the game as you guys are.

We can get into this during the rest of the season. Remember you have to see your coaches and talk starting 5 and other stuff before the next set of games or anything else you need. You can also be looking at how to develop players, future trades which cannot be confirmed, but discussed and what not. Also...there will be some information flying around about college picks coming up in a few weeks. Remember as GM you can also speak to other players agents not on your team or talk about anything you want. Finding the right balance as a PR spokesman is crucial and is saying the right thing.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on May 09, 2012, 10:16:24 AM
It's something to consider, but it's going to take a lot of work so I might not be able to do it. Unless you guys are happy with percentages rather than say he went 4-11 or something. Plus it might mess up my formula.

If you can swing something that'd be great. If a player scores only two points, there's a distinction to be made. Did he score two points because he only shot once? Or did he score two points going 1 for 11?

GM Franchise

Have a question. Are there going to be player fights/suspensions? i.e. the Malice in the Palace.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 09, 2012, 10:36:55 AM
Have a question. Are there going to be player fights/suspensions? i.e. the Malice in the Palace.

Wait and see...

Black Death

Jennifer

Man... I'm impressed by how quickly Justin has blown through his PR budget. Hopefully my 'Pack has the scent' campaign will pay dividends.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."