News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Malice in Seattle baby!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

Uniforms became a hassle, so I decided to do these instead:

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jennifer

Yeah, this, BD, is why Escobar wasn't such a good idea. xD. His ego is probably the SIZE of Puerto Rico, and his dad's isn't any better.

Of course, something is going to blow up in my face at some point, too.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gary

Quote from: Jennifer on May 09, 2012, 12:31:29 PM
Yeah, this, BD, is why Escobar wasn't such a good idea. xD. His ego is probably the SIZE of Puerto Rico, and his dad's isn't any better.

Small ego..PR is small as fuck lol

[/center]

Jennifer

To be fair when you come from a 9 by 5 island, EVERYWHERE is huge.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I still have 100% PR budget so that is a plus.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

Quote from: Jennifer on May 09, 2012, 12:37:00 PM
To be fair when you come from a 9 by 5 island, EVERYWHERE is huge.

lol PR is 100 miles by 35 miles.

[/center]

Cory

Nice....no center......no trades and theres no free agents.

Well my seasons over.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

We have the Duo of Destruction.

Cory

I'd like to make the motion that free agents need to be added. Just randomly come up with guys like the draft that can be used for situations like this. Teams have cap space to sign players, but with no trades its a LOOONG season if injuries or issues happen without being able to sign a band-aid.

Now my seasons fucked......

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am thinking if we get two expansion teams one will be in Boise and one will be in Virginia.

Any thoughts on names fellas?

Boise Spuds

Virginia Pilgrims

Obviously we have a small piece of comedy in there sometimes. Take that Hayseeds!

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Quote from: Gary on May 09, 2012, 12:25:01 PM
Uniforms became a hassle, so I decided to do these instead:

Were that stars userbar
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 09, 2012, 01:08:12 PM
I'd like to make the motion that free agents need to be added. Just randomly come up with guys like the draft that can be used for situations like this. Teams have cap space to sign players, but with no trades its a LOOONG season if injuries or issues happen without being able to sign a band-aid.

Now my seasons fucked......

In all fairness your season was fucked because you didn't make the right moves. There is 8 teams in the league...3 centres on one of the teams. Toppers have 3 guys over 6'10, Aces have two, Stars have two, Hayseeds have two thats 9 guys over 6'10 not including the guys both you and the Wolves have making 11 guys who realistically could play a centre position. You add to that all the 6'9 guys as well and there is the means to have it. You choose to have the 2nd biggest player on your team be 6'7 mate. Nobody else did.

There will no doubt be freeagents next year anyways because we will have a draft class of 20 guys (if we have the expansion teams), guys for the expansion draft and also some free agents. This is what being a GM is about, moving the right players into the right contracts, doing the right PR, saying the right thing. You can't call foul because you told the press your only big man who is struggling was effectively an after thought for next season after the first week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on May 09, 2012, 01:17:10 PM
In all fairness your season was fucked because you didn't make the right moves. There is 8 teams in the league...3 centres on one of the teams. Toppers have 3 guys over 6'10, Aces have two, Stars have two, Hayseeds have two thats 9 guys over 6'10 not including the guys both you and the Wolves have making 11 guys who realistically could play a centre position. You add to that all the 6'9 guys as well and there is the means to have it. You choose to have the 2nd biggest player on your team be 6'7 mate. Nobody else did.

There will no doubt be freeagents next year anyways because we will have a draft class of 20 guys (if we have the expansion teams), guys for the expansion draft and also some free agents. This is what being a GM is about, moving the right players into the right contracts, doing the right PR, saying the right thing. You can't call foul because you told the press your only big man who is struggling was effectively an after thought for next season after the first week.

Well I'll base my knowledge on the fact that if no one had a "/C" to their position I assumed that they couldnt play the position, blame it on my lack of BBall knowledge on that/

Im not really calling foul, but as the first team to have a mini "explosion" if you will, I just wanted to see what was up with the free agency,as there is the topic these and I'd need someone. But I see how next year how free agents will be added and makes total sense.

Looks like I gotta talk with the dude......if anyone can find him. Gary, design me a poster that I can stick on the side of a milk carton to find my center Weed. .01% of the PR budget.