Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Gary on May 09, 2012, 12:57:57 PM
lol PR is 100 miles by 35 miles.

Yeah, I was referring to my own island, Jersey. 119 square kilometres.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys will deal with any outstanding requests tomorrow, but start looking at naming your 5 for week 2 if you want to change anything or any tactics.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Ian is the Toppers player called D'amore Richards or D'amore Roberts? He was Richards in the draft, but he's Roberts on the team sheet. I ask cause I keep getting confused over who he is and forgetting it's the same guy.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Should be Richards, my bad.

Cory

anyone else wanna start to gamble on games?

ahahahaha

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on May 09, 2012, 11:04:37 AM
Wait and see...

I'm expecting it during the next Texas and Seattle game, lol.  ;D :sparta:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Um, the Bells played the Toppers instead of the Wolves in the second set of games. I am confused.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 11, 2012, 06:40:05 AM
Um, the Bells played the Toppers instead of the Wolves in the second set of games. I am confused.

Bollocks simmed the wrong game...grrr...ok sorry all bear with me while I make ammendments. As you can probably imagine the odd mistake can occur.

Jennifer

Even more confused now that the Toppers/Wolves game was talked about in the Inside FBL segment, lmao.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Probably because I just work off the stats sheet when I do the segment...so let's see if we can't work something out here. Seems a bit unfair to scrap the match as the simulator has given the win to Bone's team.

The Boston Bells were due to meet the Toppers week 4. How would we feel about swapping that around...or we ignore the mention of inside the FBL and I run the simulation again.

Seeing as your the most effected party you make the call on what you want me to do.

Jennifer

Well what I don't quite get, I guess, is whether or not the Wolves/Toppers game was actually simulated. The game described is completely different to the Bells/Toppers stat sheet so there must be something between the correct teams? I mean, you have the commentators talking about Larry Stevens getting 35 points (etc) and that has to have come from somewhere.

-- I think keeping the Bells/Toppers match as it stands is probably a little unfair on Franchise, considering that's supposed to have been two weeks in the future and he might've changed things up for said game. It also presumably lacks a fit Jimmy Street, which is a further spin on how the match could've turned out

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hang on...how is this wrong second game...now I AM CONFUSED

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

All it was is I uploaded the wrong pdf file to the second set of games of week 2. There was me thinking I made a massive balls up. I believe everything is now right in the world of the FBL.

Jennifer

Alrighty! Sorry for the panic. Didn't mean to, I was just like "Awuh?".

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TBH I have been waiting to make a mistake and when I saw your post I reacted thinking I had balls'd up badly. Because I have so much data on stats and formulas in Excel and what not I am bound to make one, despite my rather careful procedure of working through it.

One of the other reasons if we do look at some changes next season I dont want to over complicate things as you can imagine the whole process is quite time consuming.

Though it does appear to be a hit with EFK!