News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Yeah that makes sense, it does seem a tremendous amount of work.

I like designing 'characters', as it were, so if you need a hand with coming up with some basic personalities for new players for next season, I'd be all over that.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

At some stage I think we will have to sit down and work through the characters from this season and acknowledge who did what and when to develop next season as more than likely I might forget a few people and what they did during the season in terms of trades and stuff. So yeah will need help in that regard.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Oh, the Boise team should totally be called the Idaho Potatoes. And this guy should be the mascot. Tee hee.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on May 11, 2012, 08:11:26 AM
Oh, the Boise team should totally be called the Idaho Potatoes. And this guy should be the mascot. Tee hee.

I believe I suggested Potatoes...might just have to do it now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

As far as the Virginia team goes, it's a shame we already have a wolves team, because the Virginia Wolves (a play on 'Woolf') would had been hilarious.

As far as other names that play, there's a monster truck called the Virginia Giant. There was the old "Virginia is for Lovers" ad campaign. There's always the ever popular Virginia Ham. Or you could play off the Revolutionary War days and be the Virginia Colonials, or conversely, the Richmond Virginians.

Just spitballin'.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Are me and Hondo the only GMs that don't like tearing chunks off the others? lmao.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Hey ... I don't do it either ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Mostly looking at how you were basically "YEAH WINNING THE TITLE" during the offseason, here. xD

Black Death

That was the off-season... Yeah  big mouth insert big foot... lol

GM Franchise

QuoteQ2. Many are starting to label your team as the ‘Bad Boys of FBL’ is that a fair comment given your outspoken nature?

YES! YES! YES! The desired effect has been reached. Villain mode...on.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

I like The Boise Spuds ... that works  for me

Virginia Rebels ...  would be a good name

Justin

Boise Spuds
Virginia Colonials

T-Bonizzle

Can we have a standings page?

Hondo

Took about ten minutes on a break and made a Hayseeds hype video.

FBL Kentucky Hayseeds Hype Video on Vimeo

GM Franchise

Yeah we need standings and league leaders. Maybe an all star game too. Also like the Virginia Colonials and Boise Spuds.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible