News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Im down for all of this. The new team names, standing, stats, ect.

Im also down for the fact we need to help Ian somehow, without interfering with the fact that hes the creator/simulator and were the players aspect. This game is fun enough to do a bunch of seasons, but it'll wear Ian out.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

I'm willing to calculate the stats and standings you are cool with that Ian.

GM Franchise

I could handle the standings and awards.if need be. Maybe weekly awards too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Stats I got covered I am just basically waiting for someone to ask for them lol. I have a team by team breakdown with their players.

Awards and All-Star game I was going to include towards the end of the year.

Thanks for the offer of support those guys.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Well let us know if we can be of help.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I won't implement this properly till after next week and we are six games in, but this is what I am thinking for the league table as a base.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also I am going to wait on the All-Star thing until we get big enough to have two divisions. So maybe a few seasons. Lets not run before we have walked a bit.

Though I will be adding to the awards an 'ALL-FBL TEAM OF THE YEAR' so people can vote on the positions for that.

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on May 11, 2012, 02:25:28 PM
I won't implement this properly till after next week and we are six games in, but this is what I am thinking for the league table as a base.

Looks good.  I would consider putting the record of each time underneath the logo.

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on May 11, 2012, 02:33:28 PM
Also I am going to wait on the All-Star thing until we get big enough to have two divisions. So maybe a few seasons. Lets not run before we have walked a bit.

Though I will be adding to the awards an 'ALL-FBL TEAM OF THE YEAR' so people can vote on the positions for that.

I like the idea of the ALL-FBL team.

Cory

I second everything Justin mentioned. I like the idea of having polls, ect. for voting.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am also a very big advocate that we have an 8 team league right now and that its very EASY to be award happy and basically award the 'best attendance on the bench award', just to appease everyone. By having 6 main individual awards, plus the All FBL team you guys can vote on then its about being the best of the best in some respects and it also means not everyone has a massive history they can refer to.

Justin

What awards are we looking at?

1) MVP
2) Defensive Player of the Year
3) Rookie of the Year
4) Sixth Man of the Year
5)
6)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Team of the year as well...so its only 5 i believe. Nice, simple, easy to manage.

T-Bonizzle

uhhh wouldn't the team of the year be the one who wins??

Justin

It should.  I say we just stick to the four.