News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

All FBL Team and All Rookie Team. Ten players each, 5 for first team and 5 for second team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 11, 2012, 03:55:23 PM
uhhh wouldn't the team of the year be the one who wins??

I think it means constructing a team of individual players. As in, the best Centre of the year might not have been playing for the guys who take home the championship. And so on.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Coach of the Year

Comeback Player of the Year

GM of the Year

that should be all the awards
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Yeah I those as well.

GM Franchise

The only other one I can think of is Inspirational Player of the Year. What about Slam Dunk and 3 Point Shootout Contests?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I think I will echo Ian and say that restricting the awards to a relatively small list is probably the best option, otherwise everyone and their dog will walk away with one - or one or two teams will have trophy lists as long as their arms, and it gets a little meaningless and redundant.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 11, 2012, 05:26:45 PM
I think I will echo Ian and say that restricting the awards to a relatively small list is probably the best option, otherwise everyone and their dog will walk away with one - or one or two teams will have trophy lists as long as their arms, and it gets a little meaningless and redundant.

Exactly...its like the userbar debate I have on here all the time when people win shit like 'best knowledge of spiderman 4 comics' or something.

Player awards and team of the year (Bone I meant what Jen said) will be the only ones we do...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I agree with keeping it short, but I do notion GM of the year. Realistically...its like the MVP in a mafia game. Whoever best negotiated contracts, draft, lineup, etc. We dont need coach of the year, but I think GM of the year makes sense.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on May 11, 2012, 07:30:23 PM
I agree with keeping it short, but I do notion GM of the year. Realistically...its like the MVP in a mafia game. Whoever best negotiated contracts, draft, lineup, etc. We dont need coach of the year, but I think GM of the year makes sense.

Agreed.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

That I could possibly get onboard with...and thats it.

T-Bonizzle

I'm all for less awards.

FXBlade

just been catching up on the inside the FBL and weekly round up videos (guess I missed the links before)

Awesome stuff.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just added BD's logos and updated history of FBL with them.

Jennifer

Enjoyed that news-bit about the draft prospects coming in, Ian, nice stuff.

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on May 13, 2012, 10:21:16 AM
Enjoyed that news-bit about the draft prospects coming in, Ian, nice stuff.

This...like to see 3 centers too (thank fuck)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE