News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on May 13, 2012, 07:36:08 PM
JS: Well my new lady friend and of course my agent and advisor knows what the Street man is all about...but I got some stuff on the downlow boss. See I have this contact in Hollywood...you know the big movie star Tim Cruz...well he invited me and my lady to have a meeting at this new religion he is apart of Biology...its called. You heard of it? Man its given me a whole new outlook on life...no more partying...instead just loving life...and respecting our leader the great Lebron Hubbard. I gurantee to score all night long for Lebron.

*JAW DROPS*

How the hell do I respond to that?

Black Death

lmao

hey t-bone maybe you and I should talk
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Black Death

maybe jimmy wants to come to hollywood ... i draft you a pg to replace him you send him to me

T-Bonizzle

The highest pick you have is a 2nd rounder. You'd need a Top 5 for me to even consider that.

Black Death

keep it i in the back of your mind ... i will work on it

GM Franchise

Gonna be a lot of tension in the Seattle/Texas game.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Cross to do a Barton!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 13, 2012, 08:37:50 PM
Cross to do a Barton!

I was thinking more along the lines of this...

Malice at the Palace - Ron Artest fight - Pacers vs Pistons

Cross to do a Artest! Have a feeling Bennett would be Stephen Jackson in this scenario and Fan Mu would be Jermaine O'Neal with the sliding punch of doom.

Cory

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 13, 2012, 08:37:29 PM
Gonna be a lot of tension in the Seattle/Texas game.

you said it....cant wait to hear Ians recap lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

QuoteQ1. You say you have garnered many more fans...thats a bit weird seeing as your next home game has half as many ticket sales with fans protesting you destroying the Toppers image of success for a cheap stunted marketing campaign?

Ouch!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Ian, I have a question about the PR budget.  Part of Shack's contract is 15% of the PR budget.  Does that mean things automatically happen, or do I need to plan something and it just comes out of that 15%?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Whatever campaign you plan for him that season ala the Scott Fletcher one B-Day did dead poet society thing will be the 15%. The scale of the exposure is therefore 15 percent.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Cory soon realizes that the room is empty...and the agent left sometime ago and then of course released that press statement he read bashing him and mentioning his three star players. Cory removes a piece of paper from his draw and puts this down on his 'should have told them sooner list' next to 'JFK dont ride in an open top car' and 'John Travolta you should really get a female masseur'.

---

LOL this is great.