News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Kind of simple for me i think

- Signed Eddie Lights from SEATTLE for both 1st and 2nd round season 6 draft picks
- Traded Kirk Byways (In) for Sheldon Day (Out) from SEATTLE
- Traded Season 7 2nd round draft pick for Cory McDoe from HOLLYWOOD

- Upset Sheldon Day with contract negotiations he requested Transfer (see above)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Nice one Blade all noted down.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

James Cross - Fell out with GM Cory after Cory said he wouldnt be an outright starter and needed to earn his way into the staring lineup. Dealt him to the Toppers, who in return traded Mark Brown and their Season 7, 2nd round pick.

Mark Brown - After GM Cory ripped on "Mark Brown appreciation night", Brown was unhappy and Cory quickly traded him to Hollywood Stars in exchange for a Season 7, 2nd round pick.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

Hahahahahaha @ playing Sounds of Silence in response to James calling a team meeting.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on May 15, 2012, 03:07:52 PM
Hahahahahaha @ playing Sounds of Silence in response to James calling a team meeting.

ahaa

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

He said he wanted some players in there...but it was about as specific as well...nothing. The four walls of silence.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

My god, Velez just SLAM DUNKED BD.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Cory

Hondo

If Velez were a sodomizing hillbilly, you could insert the Marcellus/Zed scene from Pulp Fiction right in his thread.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I like looking at the Ricky Hallmark situation and the "FFL".

aka, can't wait till the Fantasy Football League happens down the road.

Hondo

Or a the very least, insert the music in there.

Comanche - The Revels (1960)

Black Death

Come read the dumbest moves in FBL history

Hollywood traded Brandon Carty and Second round draft pick  to the Waves for Maverick Peters and Escobar Velez

Cory Mcdoe and season 6 first round draft pick  to Toppers for Ollie Stambola

First Round of Season 7 and Bamba Smalls  to Toppers for Cory Mcdoe ( dumb ass move... should have done the dave johnson deal )

Hall to Boston for Volkov

given C Vick Calamenta   from Hayseeds for F Hjdak Vlakov

2nd round Season 7 draft pick from Aces for Cory McDoe

Season 7 Second Round draft pick From Texas for Mark Brown

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Quote from: Trumpers on May 15, 2012, 03:21:39 PM

Oh and before I leave...this IPOD the team gives me fricking sucks...have it back...it only plays one song on shuffle...

He walks out...

Comanche - The Revels (1960)

YYYYESSS!!!

GM Franchise

Will post my moves after work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible