News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteThanks boss! I feel great, I might go and jack a car in your honour! Badass to the max!!!

He walks out badass style

Ahahaha.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Hey Ian , can I fine players?
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you want to continue to lose I guess so, comes out the PR budget.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

The Stars have become a musical.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

can we move the game schedule to when everyones ready to lock in their lineups as opposed to "every sunday" for example. Could speed the game up a bit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Is it possible to like... observe training? What I mean is, get the low-down on what my coach is doing with the players, what kind of presence he has, that kind of thing?

I feel like I need to see for 'myself' what exactly Flips is bringing to the table, because right now, he is looking less and less useful - and in training is the only place I can't really get a report from.

T-Bonizzle

My deals...

Jerry Closeness, Yao Chai(sp?) and a pick to Kentucky for Brad Jones and 1st and 2nd Round.

Fan Mu to Seattle for First Round pick

Brad Jones and a pick to Wyoming for Jimmy Street and a pick

Hjak Vlakov who I pissed off to Hollywood for Hall

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 15, 2012, 06:26:27 PM
can we move the game schedule to when everyones ready to lock in their lineups as opposed to "every sunday" for example. Could speed the game up a bit.

We've been doing that mate lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 15, 2012, 06:26:53 PM
Is it possible to like... observe training? What I mean is, get the low-down on what my coach is doing with the players, what kind of presence he has, that kind of thing?

I feel like I need to see for 'myself' what exactly Flips is bringing to the table, because right now, he is looking less and less useful - and in training is the only place I can't really get a report from.

Ask a player

T-Bonizzle

Ian, how much does fatigue factor (if at all) into this game? Like if I sat one of my starters for a game, would be he better rested for the next game?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 15, 2012, 07:35:17 PM
Ian, how much does fatigue factor (if at all) into this game? Like if I sat one of my starters for a game, would be he better rested for the next game?

Doesnt seem to factor into the sim.

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on May 15, 2012, 07:34:21 PM
We've been doing that mate lol

Thats kinda what i figured...just wasnt sure if we were waiting 'x' days ro not

GM Franchise

Nick Shaw would not sign with the team and was traded to the Wolves for Vick Calamente

Eddie Lights would not sign with the team after Shaw got pissy after my first press conference and was traded to Las Vegas for their first and second round draft picks

Ollie Stambola would not sign with the team and traded him to Hollywood for a first round draft pick and Cory McDoe

Traded Cory McDoe to Hollywood for Bamba Smalls and a first round draft pick

Traded a first round pick to Boston for Fan Mu who signed with the team

Traded Kirk Byways to Las Vegas for Sheldon Day after he refused to sign

Traded Dave Johnson and a draft pick to Wyoming for Chase Donald and Steve Watchen after he refused to sign

Traded Mark Brown to Texas for James Cross and our season 7 second round pick

Coach Mark Devine left the team and Coach Bogolov was signed as a replacement less than a day later

Traded Steve Watchen to Puerto Rico for Chuck Fools

Traded Bamba Smalls to Puerto Rico for a season 7 second round pick

Signed draft picks Kamil Bennett, Shawn Rivers, and D'Amore Richards
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on May 15, 2012, 03:13:40 PM
I like looking at the Ricky Hallmark situation and the "FFL".

aka, can't wait till the Fantasy Football League happens down the road.

You can auto-sign me up for that. Going by my managerial style on here I'd be perfect for a Raiders-style team there, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

To not to try and sway attention from this....but a football one would be tough. Were only managing like 8 guys here, a football team has ALOT more players....24 starters and backups....yikes. But I'd love it, as much as I love this game about a sport I really have no idea about.

Anyways, focus on the game at hand.