News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I'm watching this Fletcher bidding war intently.

James apparently has gone all in.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Yeah me too Hondage. No way he'd fit in my team with cap OR position, so it's fun drama to watch.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Just lool at Cage Daniels.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Jennifer

*siiiiiigh*

And here I thought I'd steadied the ship.

Hondo

Cage Daniels: The official player of the Aryan Nation

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on May 16, 2012, 08:53:30 PM
Cage Daniels: The official player of the Aryan Nation

hahahah. Id say let him juice....just to build another storyline :)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

lol @ Bone's phone failure.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Why. Why is my team never sane?

Justin

I like how the small, subtle things can effect things.  For example, my not asking Ricky Hallmark about his injury and if he can play or not.  Now he is MIA.  Though it sucks for my team, but from a game standpoint I dig it.

Hondo

Jennifer

Ow, right in the team spirit from Tuck!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible