News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

James has crossed the realm into batshit crazy.

Jennifer

I'm putting speculation in here because I want to keep track of my thought process.

It's not Cage... that was a red herring that I fell for AGAIN. Dammit Ian. I might need a hand from him on this, hope he's not pissed.

It isn't Vraba. Vraba is too busy being a lovesick puppy.

Nick Shaw is too professional for this kind of thing. Highly doubt it.

Country has already HAD his issues... and if he were juicing etc probably wouldn't have been out of shape in the first place. It isn't him.

Brad Jones has been playing too badly to be on drugs, surely? Plus he's 6'2" and looks like a weed, so... yeah.

So it's Mutu, Dave Johnson or Larry Stevens. I haven't spoken with Mutu or Dave nearly enough yet, but Cage mentioned 'prima donnas'... so I'm leaning towards the one-two punch.

Wait hold up... Mutu is 6'8" and 199 lbs - bean pole! No way in hell can he be juicing surely!

Larry has been really up front and no bullshit with me... maybe the reason he's been so blunt is a smokescreen? I know he has an ego and all, but drugs don't seem his style...

Dave I know nothing about. I don't think I've even spoken with him once. Need to investigate without pissing him the hell off.

Flips might be key here. He's buddy buddy with the players, apparently... if he's more friend than coach he might be confided in.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 16, 2012, 10:03:26 PM
James has crossed the realm into batshit crazy.

Damn right.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

This is where I got the idea for what I had in mind. The Patriots coming out to the Super Bowl as a team but without any introductions.

Pats Super Bowl Intros
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Super Bowl > 1-7

ahaha, I kid, i kid. Love GM Franchise.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Thanks Cory. It's going to be interesting to see how this season turns out.

Jennifer

Best possible picture for Franchise's assistant, lmao.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 17, 2012, 07:52:08 AM
Best possible picture for Franchise's assistant, lmao.

Agreed.

Jennifer

Flips is so endearingly thick that I almost feel bad about having to fire him.

Cory

Cant wait to get rid of Weed next season, shit. hes playing better tho

GM Franchise

Weed is going to be smoking weed in my locker room with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre next season.

Cory

You can get Weed from me

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on May 17, 2012, 09:34:08 PM
You can get Weed from me

Lol yeah, him for sure. What other pain in the ass players are there out there? Send them to me. Those seem to be the only players that will get along with GM Franchise.  :D

T-Bonizzle

I have a team full of pains in the asses. You can't have them though.

I fear a bunch will ask for more money in the offseason...like Massimo. Need more cap space.

Hondo

I asked the question about the cap earlier in the season, and was told it would stay the same.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty