News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Yeah Hondo I know.

GM Franchise

My Captain has the same attitude that the creature from Super 8 had.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I still don't know what the heck to do over this Apollo thing. I'm just gonna ignore it till the off-season.

GM Franchise

I need a new assistant. Mine reminds me too much of Travis Bickle.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I really hope my team doesn't shit the bed without JJ this week

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Your PR assistant is one bad day away from suicide James.

Maybe you should move your franchise out of Seattle.

GM Franchise

I wonder if the Oklahoma City Toppers will be contenders in five years.

T-Bonizzle

YES! YES! For the OCT!

GM Franchise

I want to adopt Daniel Bryan's "YES!" slogan to my team. It will most likely backfire and the fans will hate me even more.

Cory

Shit...really anticipating when Ian releases more of the draftee's. I assume hell wait till seasons end to give us the draft list.

GM Franchise

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the draft. Definitely need to draft players who are more bad boyish to fit my hard nosed managerial style.

T-Bonizzle

McCoy got a contract extension from the Eagles. Good cause he's their best playmaker.

And Vilma is now suing Goodell hahaha.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 18, 2012, 12:17:16 AM
McCoy got a contract extension from the Eagles. Good cause he's their best playmaker.

And Vilma is now suing Goodell hahaha.

Are you getting ready for the FFL? lol  ;)

Cory

Well I guess OOC chat means anything.....screw the shout box, SPAM posts in this thread [/sarcasm]

McCoy is a beast tho...their doing NFL Top 100 right now...if he doesnt end up in the top 10 this season the leagues more kurrupt[/rapper] than whoever got Boise into the FBL. IDAHO!?

GM Franchise

Boise? Where's the love for New York?