News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

You're not going to get arrested. If I haven't been arrested at this point then no one is, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Heh. The Commissioner avatar looks like Richard Belzer.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Hey , no one messes with the Blezer
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Except Hogan and Mr. T.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

there hogan and Mr. T what you expect

but  that did get Richard a nice place in France.  so I don't think Rich is that mad anymore

Jennifer

QuoteLet's put this week behind us, I am good at letting go at the past

Whilst he is a terrible coach, Flips' comedy value is unparalleled.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Draft prospects are in - shit just got real.

I'm looking forward to getting involved, and subsequently trading any pain in the ass players to Seattle, which is where they seem to be at home.

From an outside view, this is how the teams look to me at the moment:

Hayseeds: A close knit group with some 'unique' issues that may or may not cause some issues in the playoffs. For unique see 'dead pig.'

Wolves: A team of singletons and house burning drug addicts with a head coach that seems to live in his trophy cabinet.

Toppers: The equivalent of FBL jail/detention. This is where you go if you behave badly. Once you get there, the GM will reward you for it and any well behaved colleagues will be encouraged to leave.

Stars: If you play for the stars you're either rich or you're not. Or you have an appreciation night. Money might not be the GM's strong point.

Aces: Everything seemed to be in place for a winning season but something isn't right...oh and a grade A player now misses 4 games.

Bells: This is where you go to embrace your religious/cult loving side. Apollo has his head in the clouds...

Waves: Dual sports superstars, recovering alcoholics and underappreciated guards, but the rookie of the year hitting some ridiculous stats.

Stallions: A couple of awesome hometown boys in McLoo and Rogers but a centre that should be playing for Seattle...

I've really enjoyed picking up on the different personalities and tactics so far and I hope to bring something of my own to the game (other than my complete lack of basketball knowledge and tactical naivety).

Jennifer

... I find that unduly harsh to the rest of my team other than Vraba and Brad. :(

Perfect assessment of Flips though, lmao.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on May 20, 2012, 11:48:02 AM
... I find that unduly harsh to the rest of my team other than Vraba and Brad. :(

Perfect assessment of Flips though, lmao.

For comedy value, nothing more. A detailed analysis of basketball from me is like getting advice on drug avoidance from Jeff Hardy.

Jennifer

Haha, I wasn't taking it too seriously.

--

In other news... Nigel Falls is a slimeball. Wow.

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on May 20, 2012, 11:59:07 AM
Haha, I wasn't taking it too seriously.

--

In other news... Nigel Falls is a slimeball. Wow.

Who is he?

Black Death

he is Scott Fletcher agent

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

My team is not a jail. We're the only team without any drug or alcohol issues, lol. And yet we're the "Bad Boys."  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Erm, isn't it only me and Justin with drug/alcohol problems?

Besides which, last I checked it was your team that started a fight, so yes you kind've are. :P