News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

When will the lottery be taking place? I need to get the 1st overall pick this year.

Jennifer

Boise and Virginia are getting the first two picks. :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

See? My master plan to keep you from the first pick worked perfectly.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on May 20, 2012, 08:03:34 PM
Boise and Virginia are getting the first two picks. :P

TRADE! :)

T-Bonizzle

Dorling running out of the gate fast.

Do we have updated standings?

GM Franchise

I want a late first rounder myself.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Made my play to get rid of Flips' sorry ass.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I think he wants back in Seattle, lol.

Cory

Hope Spuds get top pick so I have a chance to move up, seems Virgina is stuck where they pick

T-Bonizzle

If I was the Expansion teams I wouldn't give up my picks this year.

Cory are you gonna update the standings?

GM Franchise

I agree with Bone about the picks.

Jennifer

Pretty sure there's no way in hell you're getting the picks off the Spuds or Cols. They're getting everyone's dross, effectively, which means they NEED a star man to build around.

Jennifer

@Ian, any chance of further coaches that aren't just retirees, y'know like, dedicated coaches instead of ex players? I say purely because the field is pretty thin atm and for those of us on the hunt, there's not really much to choose from.

Also can we reveal Flips's grade as a D now? :P

GM Franchise

Flips is the Chuck Fools of coaches.