News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

So, um... where's my team thread?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Second page Hondo.

And hey... your bit part guys might not have sucked if you ever bothered talking to 'em. :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Ah. So it is.

I almost had a mini heart attack there.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

No need for a heart attack. Your in the best shape out of all of us, lol.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on May 20, 2012, 08:41:49 PM
Pretty sure there's no way in hell you're getting the picks off the Spuds or Cols. They're getting everyone's dross, effectively, which means they NEED a star man to build around.

My first round pick stays with me, my new coach wants it and to be honest, so do I!

Jennifer

I sure as heck don't blame you. Were I in your position I'd be all over that first pick.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

With no Redford Shack in this draft there's lots more depth. They can get 2-3 starters right away by moving their big pick for multiple quality picks

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

There's no Shack, but the fact of the matter is, you need an anchor for expansion teams, and you're not getting one by swapping a 1-6 for two 9-15s, no matter how you slice it. Even a slightly lower pick is a potential kneecapper  *shrugs* (1-2 for 3-4)

And bear in mind that 3-6 aren't locked in. You've got a higher chance if, for example, the Toppers finish bottom, that their pick (and hence the Hayseeds') could be #3, but there's a reasonable chance of it being anywhere up to #6. I've spent way too long trying to work this out and it's giving me a headache, lol, I just know I'm most likely to have picks #5 and #15, but could have anything from 3-6 and 13-16.

Cory

Going to be an exciting draft lottery

Justin

Will definitely be exciting with the two added teams.

Does anyone have the standings?

Dorling

Arkia looking to make an enemy of BD early on by the looks of it!

Black Death

she does not want to do that
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

GM Franchise

Don't make BD angry...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Don't piss off Bob Sapp