News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Makes a lot of sense Ian, basically what I'm trying to get at is the Greg Walton situation where he doesn't want to re-sign. I take it the expiration would take place AFTER the expansion draft protections and so on?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Im trying to re-sign him now (not for the trade....i just am FUCKED with cap space...didnt realize it till now), but if I cant get him to re-sign, I assume he'll skip the draft and just become a free agent.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 21, 2012, 05:50:08 PM
Makes a lot of sense Ian, basically what I'm trying to get at is the Greg Walton situation where he doesn't want to re-sign. I take it the expiration would take place AFTER the expansion draft protections and so on?

Cory will have the option to protect him or not. He can protect him from the expansion draft in which case Walton would just go to Free Agency if he still cant get a deal or he can leave him unprotected in which case Walton would go to the expansion draft. Given its a no real win situation for Cory, I think its relatively obvious what he'd do..I'd like to think lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Ok, another question.

I already have 2 deals made for the offseason, (Bennett and Cappy). Will the moves be in effect pre- or post- expansion draft? Just checking who are going to get my 6 spots.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Because you guys have done that which is of no problem that will go ahead as soon as the season ends and then you can do your protections. No problems.

Jennifer

Last question from me for now; will there be any more head coaches available in the coming weeks? Ask purely because the field is kinda narrow at the minute, and after the debacle that was Mike Flips I'd basically like a reasonable range to choose from.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Okay, I have started mocking up a schedule.

With each team playing each other twice, how many games is that per team? 18?

Dorling

First pick in the draft has gone to Boise! Big news! And a big bargaining chip should Arkia want to use it.

Also, the plans for the new season sound great to me Ian, I really can't wait to get cracking with this.

T-Bonizzle

Assuming a 18 game nine week season, I almost have the schedule done. It's just some minor error adjustment now.

I could PM you Ian so it's a surprise or post it here. Doesn't matter.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I dont mind either way Bone, cheers for the help. As long as each team plays one another twice then I am cool and fine with that :)

Ta for the help bud.

Jennifer

Okay I lied.

In addition to bumping my question about the coaches, I have a couple more.

If you're under cap on salaries, does that mean you get more budget for other stuff?

Since I don't have a head coach for next season, is it possible to hold off on deciding scouting until I actually do have one, and then spend this season's budget on that?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

40 million on players is for a players cap only. Never a bad idea to leave some room though I'd say.

10 million on the budget.

You can do what you want with the budget, but once the draft rolls around it rolls around.

T-Bonizzle

Schedule is done and PMed to you Ian.

GM Franchise

Wow...my team has three wins now. AWESOME.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle