News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Nevermind. Read the standings wrong, lol.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

A teaser....the first half of Week 1 for Season 7!

Week 1
Boston vs. Texas
Las Vegas vs. Seattle
Kentucky vs. Puerto Rico
Wyoming vs. Virgina
Hollywood vs. Boise

GM Franchise

Got some interesting games there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

That is assuming Ian doesn't make any changes.

T-Bonizzle

Now that we're done with the regular season and just 3 games to go...

Suggestions
Cap increase - Denied
Less predictable schedule - complete
Not being so powerless as a GM, includes the fines and holding players to the contract they signed
Maybe a midseason trading deadline

Black Death

Trading deadline  during mid-season...  reason Ian is against that it muck up his spreadsheets and such ... once he sets it , he does not want to have change it around during the season. Lord knows he has a lot on his plate already
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Excited for the offseason and the chaos involved in it.  :)

Hondo

I'm against in-season trading, it seems like it would only complicate things. I think a small free agent pool would be a better alternative, just a few players unattached in the event a Weed situation arises again.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

Just wanted to kno if there was a date to have the scouting reports in by.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As its the beta season for the playoffs once your locked in your locked in for the 3 games. Might tinker with that next season on consensus.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on May 22, 2012, 11:10:52 AM
As its the beta season for the playoffs once your locked in your locked in for the 3 games. Might tinker with that next season on consensus.

I think that's fair enough.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Hondo, lock in your team so I can go to the Championship game. :)