News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

:)

I'll be locking in soon, worry not.

Best of luck, Justin.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I will be a little later, need to work some things out. Ill try and be locked in for tomorow, all depends how well me and Ian lineup tonight. Got like 3-4 things I need to do before I lock in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Oh lol. I assumed I had the 6th pick all along based on standings. Didn't realize we were going to randomize the bottom 4. Though I ended up with the 6th pick anyway.

T-Bonizzle

Ian, is the draft order final, or will we see the order change based on playoff performance?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 22, 2012, 02:02:16 PM
Ian, is the draft order final, or will we see the order change based on playoff performance?

Final.

The team thats dont make the playoffs as you guys can tell enter a lottery with the odds stacked against the highest seeded team ie yourselves. Then the rest is worked out via league positions nothing to do with the results of the playoffs.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Arkia Fisk

Can expansion team GM vote on current Season 6 Awards? I figured since we weren't a part of the season we couldn't.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Oh look, the Spuds hired Frank Devine. Looks like I've got a new team to piss off next season.  ;) ;D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 22, 2012, 11:58:09 PM
Oh look, the Spuds hired Frank Devine. Looks like I've got a new team to piss off next season.  ;) ;D

Not exactly...we don't think in the past. We move forward  ;)
Must keep it professional of course. haha

Black Death

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 22, 2012, 11:58:09 PM

Frank already took a shot at you ... lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 23, 2012, 12:05:29 AM
Not exactly...we don't think in the past. We move forward  ;)
Must keep it professional of course. haha

I have every gangbanger in the league on my team and every one that isn't I WANT. I'm the most unproffessional, cursing, out of control GM in the FBL. Opposites breed rivalries.  :)

Quote from: Black Death on May 23, 2012, 12:08:55 AM
Frank already took a shot at you ... lol

Don't worry. Just wait until my next press conference. The last one I did just to see what would happen. I played nice. Not happening again, lol. Expect him to be ripped apart.  8)

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 23, 2012, 12:13:46 AM
I have every gangbanger in the league on my team and every one that isn't I WANT. I'm the most unproffessional, cursing, out of control GM in the FBL. Opposites breed rivalries.  :)

IN CHARACTER BTW lol:
Oh I know Mr. Franchise and that unprofessional nature will be your undoing. But I'm not here to give decorum lessons. We will stand tall against any and all the FBL has to offer. Win or lose we will keep it classy not, how would you say...assy. ;)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 23, 2012, 12:30:19 AM
IN CHARACTER BTW lol:
Oh I know Mr. Franchise and that unprofessional nature will be your undoing. But I'm not here to give decorum lessons. We will stand tall against any and all the FBL has to offer. Win or lose we will keep it classy not, how would you say...assy. ;)

My team was drafted out of San Quentin. Our newer fans also like the Raiders. That is all you need to know.  8)