Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Nice to see how loyal my coach is...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Maybe you should give a call to Mckey

Dorling

Quote from: Cory on May 24, 2012, 01:00:11 PM
Hahah Dorling at Molivaz contract, 4 million is too much for him that's why I dumped his ass. Bastard won't budge

Let's hope I can get something out of him that you didn't then!

Black Death

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 24, 2012, 01:23:58 PM
Maybe you should give a call to Mckey

Don't think Mackay would touch his team with a ten foot pole
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

I have voted... and Franchise, Bogolov has already quit one team, what makes you think he's any different from the first time? :P

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Question....I currently have 25% of my budget in Willie Davies. He's gone to the Toppers after the expansion draft....would this now give me 25% of my budget back that I can in turn use to scout in the draft?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

I believe you have spent that already.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 24, 2012, 04:00:37 PM
Question....I currently have 25% of my budget in Willie Davies. He's gone to the Toppers after the expansion draft....would this now give me 25% of my budget back that I can in turn use to scout in the draft?

Nope you have spent it...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

What coaches are available? Cant tell on my phone.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Ted McKay (who is retired)

Bunt (the Aces' previous guy, arrogant)

Velez maybe? I don't know if he's officially retired.

Bob Timms (Aces retiree)

Mike Flips

Cory

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Jennifer on May 24, 2012, 04:05:03 PM
Ted McKay (who is retired)

Bunt (the Aces' previous guy, arrogant)

Velez maybe? I don't know if he's officially retired.

Bob Timms (Aces retiree)

Mike Flips

Quit pushin Mike Flips on everyone you..you?..you-Monopoly dealer! LOL

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

Hey! He's available. Not necessarily a good choice, but available.

Also I have a compelling argument for you drafting one of the top PFs instead of Mason Griffin that I will not stop pushing either. :D

(Mason makes my positional back up less complicated)

Cory

Are the player moves (trades) official yet? Like can we start talking to our new arrivals?

FXBlade

It may have been answered

Are we still using the PR budget from season 6 at the moment? If so when does that expire?