News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Ah fuck!!! I didn't know Fletcher renegoiated his contract last season.  If I would have known that I wouldn't have done the deal.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Think you need a mulligan on Weed and sign some league minimum players...

Justin

I can't even do that.  Because with that extra $2 mil that puts me right at $40 mil. 

Did you really want him? If so, what you offering?

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

I can offer Sheldon Day and Shawn Rivers as well as pick 18 in the draft. That'll give you major cap room plus two solid players. Im open to anything.

T-Bonizzle

Hey Justin if you find a way to release some of these guys, I can give you Elbomu for a Season 8 pick.

Cory

Damn I wanted Keys lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

I told you I was gonna pick him...

Cory

Still was hoping for something crazy to happen

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Well....maybe you can get him yet. Turns out he can't be converted to PG like I planned.

Justin

Can we release someone under contract?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on May 24, 2012, 08:57:26 PM
Can we release someone under contract?

Not without honouring their contract...you will just have to find a way mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Oh no, I wasn't going to release Bamba, but since the situation has come up I just wanted to ask because I was curious.