News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Can ANY money left over in salary be used in Budget once the season starts?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Don't think so I believe it's totally separate

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Arkia Fisk

Damn ok...cause I basically just bought a house with my Budget!  I'ma try to work it though.

Cory

Where o where did BD go? A life outside this game? Never!

GM Franchise

Ok, I want a new rule enacted. Only TWO teams can discuss trading for a player, the player on that team and the FIRST team that wants to trade for them. No other teams can even be in the picture until the deal falls through. Until then NO other teams can talk to that team until the deal falls through.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 25, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
Ok, I want a new rule enacted. Only TWO teams can discuss trading for a player, the player on that team and the FIRST team that wants to trade for them. No other teams can even be in the picture until the deal falls through. Until then NO other teams can talk to that team until the deal falls through.

Well that's not really realistic James, if the player is popular enough all offers should be heard. How will the person with the actual player get the better deal after all? Remember, I.Love.You.  ;D

GM Franchise

Not realistic? Trade talks have to end before new ones start. It's logical. All offers be heard? It should be first come, first serve instead of the free for all it usually turns into.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I like the idea of pm for trading.

That way the person ultimately in charge is the GM dealing. Use the trade discussion thread primarily and use PM if multiple people get interested

GM Franchise

T-Bonizzle

I PM people about trades all the time.

GM Franchise

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Hold the phone. We can PM about trades?

Justin

Hondo

Full disclosure, I've discussed trades in PMs before. If this is frowned upon, I apologize and will stop immediately.

It just seems like its easier to get someone's attention on a trade when you PM it, it's not to hide it from anyone.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

hondo it not frown upon ...I think James is just finding out you can do it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I thought it was all done in the Trade Thread.