Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

We'll just see about that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Is the schedule in American or English?

ie. first week is Wyoming v Virginia - is the home team Wyoming (English) or is it actually Wyoming @ Virginia?

Black Death

I believe the home team is on the right side  on the schedule.   so it Wyoming visiting you week 1

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on May 26, 2012, 05:29:17 AM
Is the schedule in American or English?

ie. first week is Wyoming v Virginia - is the home team Wyoming (English) or is it actually Wyoming @ Virginia?

Glad you brought this up lol. Last season it was always the hometeam first, but a few USA folks didnt get that...so to clarify the team listed first on the schedule is the home team. I will also be changing the pdf this year so that the team at the top of the stats is the home team. Just a little housekeeping, but should be better for you all.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

3 away games to start the season then for me! Glad that's been sorted out.

Jennifer

I raised this before, but is there any possibility of some kind of 'storyline of the year' type award? I know we don't want to have an award for everything and their dog, but considering the off-court drama had so much effect, I feel like it's worth acknowledging more than just the players and their numbers.

Y'know, stuff like "Weed goes AWOL", "Brandon and Bryan", "Urinegate", "BJW the gambler" and so on and so forth. There's been some pretty quality stuff.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Oh lol. I'm American and made the schedule with the home team being on the right in mind.

GM Franchise

At least my drafting and trading will be easy going by my team player grades, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Your team is ridiculously young, O_o

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yep. And that may or may not be a good thing.

T-Bonizzle

Could be great long term if you stop pissing players off.

Sucks short term.

GM Franchise

Nope just need players who respond well to my managerial style. And I think this group is much better suited to my style than my team last season. Plus I have women fans now too thanks to Stream.

Cory

Ian, could fitness also apply to guys with Injury problems? or how do we adress guys who are injury prone?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

I think Fitness might help them...

So I am 8 million under the cap this year ... far cry from last year that for sure ... so I maybe the guy to look too if you need to dump your high paid player
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I'm 9 mil under so the same for me.