News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Definetly need to work a lot with Luco. I see potential there with the right motivation. Maybe work a deal to get Band in there since him and Luco as well as Cross went to NYU. NYU, where the bad boys go to college and then come to play for the Toppers.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Well I have truck we can play pf/c and I have Tuck Finck who just a PF ... nice scorer and  nice rebounder
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Let the talks begin.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Cory

***tumbleweed rolls by*****

lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Lol All quiet on the western front. Hoping I can find a way to do the Band deal but need to dump off Day somewhere to do it.

Cory

Oh well not every day is going to be active.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

That is true. Plus it's the offseason which is a factor.

Dorling

Interesting to see some of the team reports coming back in - The Wolves look pretty strong this season.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I actually think 2-3 teams are due for a rise this season based on their offseason moves so the top of the table will be interesting. Also, I think given the amount of talent availble to both you and Boise, you guys didnt do bad jobs putting together teams.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

great job dorling ... and fisk

Dorling

I'm really happy with my squad. Starting 5 is all B and C, and the bench would have been better had Watchen not been abused so he declined from last year. Should be an interesting season.

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on May 27, 2012, 06:00:00 AM
Interesting to see some of the team reports coming back in - The Wolves look pretty strong this season.

I'm not sure. My bench is better (Gilkansious disappointed me though, but eh, he's cheap and there weren't any other options so it's not too awful), but Nick Shaw and Dave Johnson both declined and Mukwaza didn't notably pick up from the extra training (which is a shame, he's young so I had hopes). Chico might have done but obviously I don't know his original grade so it's anybody's guess. Larry got better on his own, which was sweet (although his agent is frigging Falls). Fox is the same grade as Vraba and probably won't get homesick, lol. I was also hoping Country would gain a little more than that purely because his dieting and fitness regimen started in the middle of last season.

So I dunno. My star man is now even MORE my star man, the glaring weakness in my starting five has been polished up a bit and I have a better bench, but two of my starters are now worse. We look a bit better than last season, but it's overall dependent on whether or not I get blindsided by player issues again.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

I got good guys , not massive egos , but no real scorers expect maverick. who did improve  ... which I am very happy.  My challenge will be to motivate my guys and help them maybe player over there heads

Jennifer

Oh Ian? Just as a point of reference, you added instead of subtracting a year from Larry Stevens' contract.

Out of interest, might we see changes in weight in future, to account for people getting into or out of shape and so on? Just curious cause I would've expected Country to lose a few pounds and Nick maybe put a little on.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."