News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

The unexpected is what I'm expecting especially with the band of misfits I'll be dealing with.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Spuds are a solid team. Surprised Mu was a C though.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Sorry for my holdup there. I got home from work (not school) lol and collapsed. People act like complete asses for memorial day weekend.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 27, 2012, 03:18:12 PM
Sorry for my holdup there. I got home from school and collapsed. People act like complete asses for memorial day weekend.

QFT...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

I think I have the best frontcourt in the league with Fletcher, Lee, and Shack.  Now if they can just put it together in a game I think I will be tough.

I like the team Texas has and think they might be the early favorite to win it all. Despite their bench, I think the Aces will be strong too.

Black Death

I believe pre-season is over and we should be gearing up for week 1

GM Franchise

I agree. Can't wait to get this going again.

Justin, I think they can put it together but the rest of the team needs to step up enough for you to win some games.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 27, 2012, 03:14:14 PM
Spuds are a solid team. Surprised Mu was a C though.

Yeah me too, guess the fitness didn't take, he was a B- last year. *shrug* Gonna fight the good fight anyway!!

GM Franchise

Maybe he is a diva like Bogolov said. Might just be a motivation issue since this is his third team in three years. Hopefully he didn't make you overpay him like he did me, lol.  :P

Black Death

Should had him work on shooting ... he was a great rebounder and shot blocker , shooting was the weak part of his game last year

Arkia Fisk

No he didn't, 4 mil over 3 yrs. also just noticed that neither of my guys from Africa have numbers lol.

T-Bonizzle

Added Boise in. Wow. Not too bad Arkia.

Las Vegas - 2.4 Grade: B-
Boston - 2.34 Grade: B-
Texas - 2.34 Grade: B-
Wyoming - 2.25 Grade: C+
Kentucky - 2.22 Grade: C+
Puerto Rico - 2.15 Grade: C+
Boise - 2.06 Grade: C+
Seattle - 2.0 Grade: C
Virginia - 1.84 Grade: C
Hollywood - 1.62 Grade: C-

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Black Death on May 27, 2012, 03:38:49 PM
Should had him work on shooting ... he was a great rebounder and shot blocker , shooting was the weak part of his game last year

Well I remembered his fitness was the biggest issue in Boston before being shipped to Seattle. Other than the diva part I was hoping that maybe fitness would improve a little all the way around (has a TOs tendency as well last season) Shooting would just focus on that one area and I wanted him to improve overall...overall joke on me I guess lol.

T-Bonizzle

Mu did play well towards the end of Seattle's season last year.

Don't be fooled by the ratings. My leading scorer last year for most of the season was a C rated player. The 6th Man award winner was a C-

Some players just have the "It" factor.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 27, 2012, 03:44:28 PM
No he didn't, 4 mil over 3 yrs. also just noticed that neither of my guys from Africa have numbers lol.

Upside Walton goes from C- to C.

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 27, 2012, 03:52:43 PM
Mu did play well towards the end of Seattle's season last year.

Don't be fooled by the ratings. My leading scorer last year for most of the season was a C rated player. The 6th Man award winner was a C-

Some players just have the "It" factor.

Very true indeed.

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 27, 2012, 03:45:01 PM
Added Boise in. Wow. Not too bad Arkia.

Las Vegas - 2.4 Grade: B-
Boston - 2.34 Grade: B-
Texas - 2.34 Grade: B-
Wyoming - 2.25 Grade: C+
Kentucky - 2.22 Grade: C+
Puerto Rico - 2.15 Grade: C+
Boise - 2.06 Grade: C+
Seattle - 2.0 Grade: C