News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 27, 2012, 03:52:43 PM
Some players just have the "It" factor.

Sunshine Stream. Remember the name. "It" factor is why I drafted him.   8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

sex scandal written all over it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Arkia Walton is sick...last week last season to get into the playoffs he got like, 12-14 points off the bench. Very promising player, pissed I had to let him go.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on May 27, 2012, 04:03:23 PM
sex scandal written all over it

That is the drawback but at least I'll have female fans at the games now instead of empty seats.  8)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Female fans arent really "tough" or "intimidating."

Kinda like telling a womens tea party to go to a Slayer concert.

GM Franchise

I know that but at least my usual "fans" that fit that description will tell their guy friends about all the women at the games and ticket sales will increase.  8)

Cory

Only thing I know for this season is to not rush into locking in my lineup, and talk more to my players. Maybe not as much as Jen :) , but enough to keep a report on everyone.

Jennifer

...And we thought Apollo had become a monster.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 27, 2012, 05:19:26 PM
...And we thought Apollo had become a monster.

Wait.  8)

Jennifer

Personally I liked pimpollo better than flower power Apollo.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

No worries there. He's on the wrong team for that flower power stuff.

GM Franchise

This is going to get good. Now I'm talking to a Biologist cult member. *cracks knuckles*  8)

GM Franchise

Truck Lynch is the FBL's version of the Hulk.

TRUCK SMASH!

Black Death

let just hope it works in the game ... hey I might have made your next topper for you
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise