News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

The only reason I talked to all of my players was to see how what kind of characters I have to deal with and to see how many of them would be pissed at me, lol. Shockingly only two, coach included.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

same thats what I tried to do....just wasnt on with Ian at the same time so I couldnt fire through 3-4 guys in like 15 minutes.

Oh well....Cappy was my only issue and now that drunk bastards in rehab again

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

On a team filled with gangbangers, cholos, thugs, and hippies my biggest issue is a cult member. Go figure. :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

You should be able to send your scouts to like, Seattle worst prison and scout the best Ball players behind bars, lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Hey guys, might need to hit up the volume on FBL a there were some issues recording it that way. Otherwise, its been simmed and recorded, just waiting for it to publish and upload. Thanks for your efforts this week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

I wanna scout out the San Quentin Showerpals

Though that can be the next expansion team. Means we need another team to compliment it.

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on May 29, 2012, 01:38:36 PM
Hey guys, might need to hit up the volume on FBL a there were some issues recording it that way. Otherwise, its been simmed and recorded, just waiting for it to publish and upload. Thanks for your efforts this week.

Excellent glad we locked in time before your trip.

GM Franchise

Thats a good idea Cory, lol. Bone, at least I never have been suspended like you have.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Lads and Ladies

Going to leave this till I am back, mostly because I am tired as hell and have a few things to prepare for my business trip tomorrow. But again thanks for the effort and I might catch you Friday night. I am going to the England game on Saturday so it might be a case of coming off the business trip, going to sleep and then heading off to the game to meet my customers I am taking. If it is that, might be a Sunday wait, but I shall try my best.

Ta
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Have fun mate, you've put a tremendous amount into all of this, so I think we can all happily wait a few days for it to continue.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Dorling

No worries Ian, it will be worth the wait. There's no rush! Great inside FBL show to start the season.

Oh and by the way...2 for 2!

Sorry Jen but I think it was written that Vraba would do that!

GM Franchise

Tony Luco fits in well on my team doesnt he?  lol

Jennifer

I hope his girlfriend gets hit by a train. -_-

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Im sure will find something FBL related to preoccupy ourselves with till Sunday.