News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I HOPE I can get Apollo to hang out with Cross and Luco. Maybe he'll dress like a pimp again after this.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I suggest we come up with a OOC game to play while the FBL is on hiatus. Any suggestions?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

What about making a FBL Fantasy Draft? Like fantasy basketball on yahoo or something. Either that or hangman.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

“Cross was throwing money around like it was monopoly dollars...Cage Daniels was ejected from the nightclub for over agressive behaviour...Sheldon Day passed out drunk in the toilet, but Luco was by far the worst...upsetting fellow customers...breaking one of the poles...we run a respectable high class men's only club, we'd expect better from a team representing this city.”

LOL that's my boys. Holy crap. My boys went Hangover on that strip club.  8)

Hondo

Since I was bored/going through FBL withdrawal, I put together a quick Top 5 of the statistical leaders after Week 1. There were a few ties here and there, I just broke the ties with players and/or teams who weren't as mentioned as much as others.

For the bragging rights...

PPG
Lights, Aces, 30.5
Fletcher, Waves, 26.5
Stevens, Wolves, 25.0
Stimmar, Stallions, 24.0
Peters, Stars, 23.0

RPG
Robinson, Aces, 16.0
Bennett, Stallions, 13.5
Mu, Spuds, 12.5
Danberry, Colonials, 10.5
Johnson, Wolves, 10.5

APG
Mays, Aces, 14.5
Smalls, Spuds, 13.0
Rogers, Stallions, 12.5
Hallmark, Colonials, 11.5
Mai, Hayseeds, 9.5

BPG
Mu, Spuds, 7.5 (!!)
Lee, Waves, 3.5
McLoo, Stallions, 3.5
Ronko, Colonials, 3.0
Davies, Bells, 2.5

SPG
Smalls, Spuds, 4.0
Hallmark, Colonials, 3.5
Street, Bells, 3.0
Weasel, Stars, 3.0
Lights, Aces, 3.0

ToPG
16 tied at 0.0

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

I don't expect Ronko to be appearing in many top 5s...

The main thing I draw from that list is how much better off BD would be if his coach could have worked with Hallmark!

GM Franchise

Ronko was the biggest surprise to see on there.

Hondo

Ronko reminds me of an European Manute Bol. Big and tall, could swat a nest out of an oak tree, but not much else.

I'm interested to see how Dorling devlops him.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

I'm also really surprised at all of Fan Mu's blocks and rebounds.

If that guy had an offensive game he'd be better than Shack.

Justin

Quote from: JackHondo on May 30, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
I'm also really surprised at all of Fan Mu's blocks and rebounds.

If that guy had an offensive game he'd be better than Shack.

I'm hoping once I get Shack's issue figured out that he will be dominating.  He should be averaging 30 and 15.

Dorling

I was initially unhappy about missing out on Mu, but then I got the Fantastic Four together and Molivaz I think is going to be important this year. Plus I've got Danberry at centre.

Ronko on the other hand...there's not much to develop there. I intend to use him entirely for rebounds and blocking - he's the biggest guy in the league so even if he can't do anything else he's good at getting in the way.

If you can get your top 3 firing Justin you're on to a winner, but you have 3 big personalities to sort out.

GM Franchise

James Cross is the one budding star I need to develop. Day, Rivers, and Stream are going to get a lot of focus from me. Luco could be good if he could score.

Cory

Justins basically the Heat....so when they get going gonna have to watch out.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

no... it would not have worked... it would have destroy the team ... least now slight chance
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

You gotta get a star to work with Peters.

You need to develop Truck and NOT piss him off lol.